©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fake tren

Steelex

Feb 8, 2018
So I've noticed something...

I've bought tren from 4 different places, once as a powder for brew and the rest as finished product.

Each time I've tried reasonable doses, like 100mg EOD.

Each time, sane result. No cough from pinning, no tren sides, no noteworthy results.

Either A it's me or B there is just a lot of fake tren going around. Opinions?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
We’ve tested Tren from several suppliers on this board and from PM, and as best as I can tell it’s all been real. Some aren’t the ester that they are claimed to be, and dosing can be a little inconsistent, but pretty sure it’s all been Tren. The odds of you getting bunk Tren from 5 suppliers is slim to none.

Perhaps you should make a contribution to the testing fund so you can view the results and be more confident in which suppliers you are ordering from.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
words of wisdom...stay away from Tren...its very toxic...and its addicting

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
words of wisdom...stay away from Tren...its very toxic...and its addicting

Addictive? You’re going way overboard there. It’s a hormone, same as any other. It has its advantages and drawbacks. But, addictive? Sorry, you just went off the reservation with that one.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Addictive? You’re going way overboard there. It’s a hormone, same as any other. It has its advantages and drawbacks. But, addictive? Sorry, you just went off the reservation with that one.

If you've seen guys like woody or mike1107 you would see why they would say Tren is addictive:p:muscles:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
That would be cool. How about posting up a pic or two woody! That way we can see what a true tren addict looks like..............lol :) I remember Mike was a stone cold freak.

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
Tren is one of my favs, but now that I am older, I am usually only running it once a year now for about 8 weeks or so (give/take). Typically right before the summer (or vacation). Absolutely love it.

I don't get the cough every single time (in fact, it's rare now), so I wouldn't use that as an indicator of fake or not.

With that said, obviously there are alot of factors here...diet/training/other compounds/etc...And, we don't know where you picked it up from, but really, unless it's a reputable source, you don't know what you are getting...I mean really, some of these places are filling this shit in a bathtub.

I miss the days of making it myself with the pellets...

-s

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
May just be me but even when I'm running pellets anymore if I'm only pinning around 100mg day I rarely get the cough , even if I made the shit and know it's real. I think it's time and being used to it because on the other hand if I get up around 2-225 or better a day I have to pin only certain places and slow as fuck or I'm in the fuckn floor feeling like death has arrived coughing...lol

Steelex

Feb 8, 2018
I guess I'm going to show my lack of experience (admittedly) but I would have expected after pinning 10-20 times from different vials of tren that I would have gotten the cough at least once.

Maybe folks overstate how often and prominent it is and I'm expecting something to happen that isn't that common.

Farm77

Aug 31, 2013
Tren = liquid GOLD!! It’s addictive cause it works so damn good and is a real game changer on how fast transforms the body into a bad ass muscle machine!! Love tren .. yeah sides suck sometimes but they go away, for most sides can be tolerated for the outcome it does

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
I guess I'm going to show my lack of experience (admittedly) but I would have expected after pinning 10-20 times from different vials of tren that I would have gotten the cough at least once.

Maybe folks overstate how often and prominent it is and I'm expecting something to happen that isn't that common.

I’ve been doing Tren on and off since 2001. I have never ever even once got the dreaded Tren cough. It’s all individual. Don’t judge Tren by the teen cough, from what I hear, you don’t want it anyways. While I’ve never got tren cough, I’ve had every other side effect like night sweats, high blood pressure, lack of sleep, vivid dreams, and a crazy increase in sex drive. However, the results are worth the side effects!

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I've only got tren cough one time before, and I have done plenty of tren.

Steelex

Feb 8, 2018
I wonder if your susceptibility to tren cough is at all relative to the dose administered Vs body size.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
Some people are lucky and experience very few sides.

Maybe try tren hex next time to see if there’s a difference.

I know my carbs have to be high on tren to maintain any kind of fullness.

Steelex

Feb 8, 2018
Some people are lucky and experience very few sides.

Maybe try tren hex next time to see if there’s a difference.

I know my carbs have to be high on tren to maintain any kind of fullness.

Tren hex is parabolan right?

I didn't know that was still available. I don't believe everything I see listed for sale on a raws list.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
I've never once had tren cough.

I've had some pretty rough tightness in my chest but never full on cough.

Must have iron lungs or something.... Now I'll get it next pin for sure.

GearGod

Feb 18, 2018
I see a lot of labs with the marketing strategy of making really good expensive compounds like primo or mast, and then putting out shitty underdosed test

bigdawg33

Jan 6, 2018
I see a lot of labs with the marketing strategy of making really good expensive compounds like primo or mast, and then putting out shitty underdosed test

That doesn't make sense you would figure it would be the oppisite figure you would overdose the test since they pay a dollar a gram by the kg and underdose the more expencieve products everybody orders test and stack on that and the overdosed test gets them good feedback ya know