©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fake tren

Steelex

Feb 8, 2018
Its crazy - I have seen more fake Test than tren

That's crazy.

I've ran 100mg EOD on a few different brands and honestly I can say after a few weeks I barely could notice anything.

Everyone else makes it seem like you are really doing something at that dose.

GearGod

Feb 18, 2018
That doesn't make sense you would figure it would be the oppisite figure you would overdose the test since they pay a dollar a gram by the kg and underdose the more expencieve products everybody orders test and stack on that and the overdosed test gets them good feedback ya know

I agree. It just sucks, if I see underdosed Test from a lab then I automatically do not trust the rest of their product

bigdawg33

Jan 6, 2018
Tren = liquid GOLD!! It’s addictive cause it works so damn good and is a real game changer on how fast transforms the body into a bad ass muscle machine!! Love tren .. yeah sides suck sometimes but they go away, for most sides can be tolerated for the outcome it does
Couldn't of said it any better!!!:yeahthat:

G160

Feb 12, 2018
I have never gotten tren cough but i remember my pellet tren being superior than most trens ive done, maybe this one bottle of expired alpha pharma surpassed it.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
I guess I'm going to show my lack of experience (admittedly) but I would have expected after pinning 10-20 times from different vials of tren that I would have gotten the cough at least once.

Maybe folks overstate how often and prominent it is and I'm expecting something to happen that isn't that common.

Tren cough doesn’t happen to everyone. I’ve been running Tren on and off since 2001. I have never ever ever had this mysterious tren cough once. Don’t judge tren by certain side effects. If you pin 100mgs of Tren Ace a day for 7 days, you will know if it’s legit or not. Your body will literally change every single day.

Looneytuned

Apr 28, 2018
That's crazy.

I've ran 100mg EOD on a few different brands and honestly I can say after a few weeks I barely could notice anything.

Everyone else makes it seem like you are really doing something at that dose.

I'd like to chime in. I'm running PPL's Tren-e that I brewed. Ive never used more than 200mg. I'm currently on week 6 150test/450tren/600primo. I am not feeling the tren at all and I'm kinda bummed cus this is my first time cutting on a blast. Only sides I'm getting are Insomnia. Ive been staying up past 3am everynight. Last night I was up til 630am but I also nap during the day so I dunno. Also my pee will be orangy/yellow if i dont drink enough water. Other than that tho I'm really not seeing or feeling anything spectacular. I'm also sitting at like 12% bf so its not like I'm obese where I shouldnt see any dramatic changes.

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
We’ve tested Tren from several suppliers on this board and from PM, and as best as I can tell it’s all been real. Some aren’t the ester that they are claimed to be, and dosing can be a little inconsistent, but pretty sure it’s all been Tren. The odds of you getting bunk Tren from 5 suppliers is slim to none.

Perhaps you should make a contribution to the testing fund so you can view the results and be more confident in which suppliers you are ordering from.

Ditto

bernardt

Sep 28, 2018
Tren = liquid GOLD!! It’s addictive cause it works so damn good and is a real game changer on how fast transforms the body into a bad ass muscle machine!! Love tren .. yeah sides suck sometimes but they go away, for most sides can be tolerated for the outcome it does

Do you do it every day and how much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

studentofthegam

Nov 6, 2018
I’ve been doing Tren on and off since 2001. I have never ever even once got the dreaded Tren cough. It’s all individual. Don’t judge Tren by the teen cough, from what I hear, you don’t want it anyways. While I’ve never got tren cough, I’ve had every other side effect like night sweats, high blood pressure, lack of sleep, vivid dreams, and a crazy increase in sex drive. However, the results are worth the side effects!

I never got the cough either. I've run tren a few times at 100mgs ED and occasionally at 100mgs EOD. The only sides I've gotten off it were some excess sweating and constipation. Not trying to be gross there, my apologies. The latter, probably because it's so anabolic and I wasn't consuming enough calories. At the time I had a job as a fiber optic and cat5 cabling troubleshooting technician, was always on the move. I never had any issues with the constipation with other anabolic steroids, but did with tren.