©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is Your Name In Green?

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
I've donated funds multiple time's and products at least once (maybe twice?). I will absolutely be donating whatever I can this next round as well.

I love what the Anasci community is doing with testing. Saved my a** a number of times. Literally and figuratively haha.

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, do forget to donate sometimes bc life happens. So, this is just me thinking out loud fellas:

In addition to collecting donations round the clock that Buck1973 is already so efficient at heading up...

What if there was a seasonal, quarterly, or bi-annual "push" or "reminder" for donations and new Anasci membership as well? Maybe a seasonal reminder that aligns with the competitive bodybuilding calendar?

I'm imagining what other high level donation based campaigns do (Salvation Army during holidays, Susan G. in October, etc.) <- was struggling for examples here haha.

It seems to me if there was an emphasis on modeling some of the examples' approach, awareness from vets and others could be pushed out to multiple channels at once. There could be a really large response, and one that is predictable for funding and membership. Maybe a little easier on "testin management" as well?

TL/DR: I forget to donate sometimes because I should be checking in with the forum more frequently year round haha

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
And... Maybe the entire above post of ideas is already happening or has already been discussed and I just wasn't aware haha.

If so, apologies. Please delete and save me from the embarrassment lol:)

JT

BOWTECH

Donating Member
Jun 4, 2019
Best donation I ever made. Guys make a donation. Lots of “VERY VALUABLE” information. Thank you Buck.