©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gyno

May 17, 2012
Hi guys. I'm on cycle now and I have problem with lumps in my nipples. I wonder how should the nolva normally take to work? because i have been using nolva now for 5 days at 50mg ED and the lumps have not changed. Should i expect this to go away eventually? Is anything I could do? this problem is really stressing me out...... thanks you guys

gnomebe

May 13, 2012
Weird cause It usually helps overnight for me. 50mgs/daily is pleanty. I dont know what you should do except order
An aromitase inhibitor.

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
Hi guys. I'm on cycle now and I have problem with lumps in my nipples. I wonder how should the nolva normally take to work? because i have been using nolva now for 5 days at 50mg ED and the lumps have not changed. Should i expect this to go away eventually? Is anything I could do? this problem is really stressing me out...... thanks you guys

Hei 69k..
what was the cycle you were on and for how long?
what gains did you see, apart from the gyno?

May 17, 2012
Thanks guys, I was on a tren-only cycle for about two months with only minor strength gains and some fat loss, and then i went straight into 2 months of winny, which was so fine. The winny helped me gain about 10 good pounds, and then i used clomid for pct and had no problems.

mzack

May 23, 2010
Thanks guys, I was on a tren-only cycle for about two months with only minor strength gains and some fat loss, and then i went straight into 2 months of winny, which was so fine. The winny helped me gain about 10 good pounds, and then i used clomid for pct and had no problems.

Are you sure your gear was legit? Nolva will do nothing for your gyno imo, I'd take some b6 and run 800mg until symptoms subside.

forman

May 6, 2011
I don't like pro hormones much but continue with the nolva as i suppose the gyno could be from this

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Your gyno could be both estrogen related and progesterone related. Are you currently off cycle now??

platt00

May 4, 2011
Gyno formed by estrogen can be aggravated by progesterone so the idea would be to control circulating estrogen.

DuBstep

Jun 29, 2011
How long did you do pct for? maybe it just wasn't enough to restart your natural test .
You could try doing clomid pct again along with the nolvadex?

May 17, 2012
i didn't think the gyno was from tren because it didn't start until months after the tren. it started immediately after the 1AD, which was after the winny, which was after the tren:)))
Pct, following winny, was clomid with 21 day cycle
day1 - 300mg,
day 2 to 10 - 100mg,
day 11 to 21 - 50mg.
It seemed to work well. But i think about trying the clomid pct again, along with nolva and see what happens.

Del25

Jun 4, 2012
If its from tren the only thing that will fix you is cabaser or dosinex, pm me brotha