©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ignorance

Gettinhuge_pump

This is just kind of some stuff I wanted to see if anyone agrees with me on. I just hate it when a bunch of little high school and college pricks think they know everything about juice and start telling people that there shit is fake when they have no fucking idea. Ignorance fucking pisses me off and its ignorant people who make juice look bad and give it a bad reputation. FUCK ignorant high school bastards who don't have anything better to do than to try and cause trouble by saying some juice is fake just because it looks a little bit dirty. They don't know shit about it and don't know the fucking difference between olive oil and the real steroid anyway. does anyone out there feel the same? lol

P

pincrusher

tee said:
High school girls would get me jail time! :D
this world would be boring without those jailbait high school girls. us dirty old men would have nothing to look at and fantasize about :D

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i agree.

one suggestion. DONT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM! If you sell the stuff, sell it elsewhere, if they dont believe its legit anyways, who cares.

Only thing is when you say its 'a little bit dirty' that kinda scares me. Are you using filters and BA water? Not to knock you at all man, but no one wants to inject something 'a bit dirty' into their system.

P.S. Give them clean olive oil and charge them double!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I'll cover for you. I've got your back bro, but it's going to cost you some time with Mrs. Tee. :twisted:

Ill let you have her when she's in one of her typical female moods. :D