©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need advice

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
So I was in the dr.s office today and mentioned I thought my test was low and then we went over symptoms and scheduled me a blood test. Now I've been taking D-aspartic Acid every day and ran out today. Now I know that it doesn't do much good but it does something. My question is how long after my last dose of DAA do I need to wait to go get my test level checked??

Also is there a way to ensure it to be low? I feel like it really is but would like to be sure

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
If I were you I would just want an accurate reading but if you want to reduce your test levels you can go in for your labs with little sleep

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Here's what I did to get my script at 30 lots masterbation or sex, lack of sleep ie staying up for 24 hours before, alcohol, and go workout prior to getting your labs done. So if u got a lady friend beat that pussy up all night long get drunk and go workout
Goodluck
P

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I don't know about that maybe someone else can answer that question for u but I will tell u that taking pro hormones like that can jack ur system up more than taking juice. Wait til a few other members chime in. Most of us are completely against pH and would much rather just take the real thing. BTW I had to look that up so I have entirely no idea how long

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok so one other thing I was wondering. If I were to get put on injections, I am planning a cycle soon. How would I go about running my pct if the dr wants me to come in for regular injections?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Ok so one other thing I was wondering. If I were to get put on injections, I am planning a cycle soon. How would I go about running my pct if the dr wants me to come in for regular injections?

If you are on trt you do not need to run pct you just go back to your trt dose but most Dr's are going to want to run labs often in the beginning so blasting right off the bat is not recommended. It would interfere with your Dr giving you the proper treatment based on your lab readings

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
DAA is water soluible its out fast and does minimal to effect test levels in the blood..

Also dont exercise 2 weeks before the lab draw adam

Last edited:

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I don't know about that maybe someone else can answer that question for u but I will tell u that taking pro hormones like that can jack ur system up more than taking juice. Wait til a few other members chime in. Most of us are completely against pH and would much rather just take the real thing. BTW I had to look that up so I have entirely no idea how long

DAA = D-aspartic acid, an amino acid, not a PH. Just like a very mild version of hcg.

PHs, though, sure would depress the shit out of one's endogenous test levels, and fast, if that kind of thing was needed...