©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help with gyno!!!

Jbuck9233

Dec 12, 2015
okay guys im on week 6 of a test e 500mg a week cycle was kick started with dbol first 4 weeks. been running adex at .25mg EOD today i woke up noticed my nipple was a little sore felt around and have a lumo the size of a pea under my nipple. went to doc and he offered ZERO advice and didnt know what to tell me (i told him everything i was running etc. but i def need some advice on wat to do thank you in advance!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Get on 20mg tamoxifen everyday with adex everyday until the lump disappears. Carry on with 10mg tamoxifen and the adex for another week then drop the tamoxifen and carry on with the adex as usual (ed).

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I would also recommend exemestane as your AI for future cycles. Always have that and tamoxifen on hand.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Do everything Elvia said and report back in a few days on how it's feeling/looking. If you aren't noticing improvement, you may need to increase the nolvadex or jump to a stronger compound. Keep monitoring it and keep us informed and you will be fine. Make sure you have plenty of nolvadex on hand. If not, order it now!

Jbuck9233

Dec 12, 2015
Awesome ill keep adex same but go to ed thanks for insight I think this may be a good opportunity to log some info for others that may be reading this I took the nolva today and will continue with nolva ED and adex .25 ED

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well you can believe this or not. I had a pea sized gyno behind my right nipple and I squeezed it until it burst. Yes it hurt but it was gone the moment it popped. I was trying to just press fluid out of it and it popped. There was no pain after it popped, but there was when I was squeezing it. Writing this I can see how crasy this sounds but it's true. If I ever developed one again, I would handle it the same way. True story guys! Welcome to man world.

CG

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Well you can believe this or not. I had a pea sized gyno behind my right nipple and I squeezed it until it burst. Yes it hurt but it was gone the moment it popped. I was trying to just press fluid out of it and it popped. There was no pain after it popped, but there was when I was squeezing it. Writing this I can see how crasy this sounds but it's true. If I ever developed one again, I would handle it the same way. True story guys! Welcome to man world.

CG
Holy shit Broseph! You get biggest balls of the day award:eek:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Wow I never would have guessed that! My luck I'd squeeze it and it would get inflamed and double in size.lol

ParanoidFitness

No word back from OP yet?
Must be at Victoria's Secret doing some bra shopping...

I'd recommend Aromasin (Exemestane) as well.
I always have Ralox and Letro on-hand in case of emergency...

Never popped a gyno lump like a pimple before. Guess I'm not as hardcore as I thought...

Jbuck9233

Dec 12, 2015
Lol I've been running 1 mg adex ED and 25 mg nolva everyday since the day is posted this the full pain seems to have lightened a bit haven't noticed a decrease in size of lump but did notice another smaller lump under oter nipples so not sure where to go from here

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Lol I've been running 1 mg adex ED and 25 mg nolva everyday since the day is posted this the full pain seems to have lightened a bit haven't noticed a decrease in size of lump but did notice another smaller lump under oter nipples so not sure where to go from here
You can always bump nolvadex to the 40mg a day range. No harm in it.

Jbuck9233

Dec 12, 2015
Yeah I made a rookie move an don't have ample supply of nolva to run 40mg everyday till end plus my pct :/ gonna see if a source will work with me and let me just order some nolva but currently maintaining my injections like planned and nolva and adex every day I did slightly decrease today's injection though

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Yeah I made a rookie move an don't have ample supply of nolva to run 40mg everyday till end plus my pct :/ gonna see if a source will work with me and let me just order some nolva but currently maintaining my injections like planned and nolva and adex every day I did slightly decrease today's injection though

Check your PMs rookie;)