©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Interesting blood test results

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
For a while now I've been curious to know for sure wether or not clomid during cycle actually does keep your boys from shutting down.

I had a couple bottle of RPN havoc laying around and decided to do a 6 week cycle of 50mg of day with no test base, only clomid @ 25mg/ day.

Well today marks the second week off cycle ( I also quit clomid at the same time, 2 weeks ago). So I went in for bloodwork today and lo and behold, I am at 450 ng/dl.

After an epi only clcle 2 years ago I did a normal clomid pct of 50mg/ day starting the day after my last pill.

My blood test exactly 2 weeks later showed 220 ng/dl.

Soooo based on this I believe it's safe to say that clomid throughout cycle is benificial to maintaining testicular function during a mild cycle.

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
My next experiment will be 25mg a day clomid alongside 400-600mg primo. For 14 weeks, with bloods every 4 weeks. In the name of science, lol

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
What were you running during the latest 6 week cycle? You said no Test base, but didn't explain anything else.

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Interested to see this. Thanks for sharing this. Would love to see this with say 500mg of test

I would incorporate test, but it makes me uncontrollably horny, even at 200mg a week I can't help but try to screw every attractive girl I meet. Not good when you're married. It's embarrasing to admit, but it is what it is :(

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
My only question is, will the primo give me a false high test reading; would it be mistaken for test or no.

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
The original designer steroid epistane.

Similar to winstrol but much more anabolic on paper