©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Under 21?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I know that alot of what I lost was water, and 55mg day of naposm dbol is alot for anyone, especially a 17 year old kid. I am positive it stunted my growth. I was growing like a weed, then as soon as I cycled, all growth stopped in its tracks. It is a proven fact that steroids stunt your growth. However, in some cases, the plates are not completely closed, but the plate closure process is just sped up. And you dont need to tell me that dbol needs to be stacked, like I said, I did this cycle years ago.....

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
heavy said:
I know that alot of what I lost was water, and 55mg day of naposm dbol is alot for anyone, especially a 17 year old kid. I am positive it stunted my growth. I was growing like a weed, then as soon as I cycled, all growth stopped in its tracks. It is a proven fact that steroids stunt your growth. However, in some cases, the plates are not completely closed, but the plate closure process is just sped up. And you dont need to tell me that dbol needs to be stacked, like I said, I did this cycle years ago.....

I'd have to see the facts bro. I'm sure their are people that possibly had this happen, but few I'm sure. They say smoking will stunt growth too, you'd think we'd live in a world full of short people. By the way, sorry if you thought I was trying to tell you how to cycle. I only meant to stress the facts.

Also, I hate to get political but I am in the military and have served in Iraq (going back soon), please tell me you're not serious with that damn message. Do you honestly think France would stand a chance against the U.S. military, if so, you have some serious learning to do.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Alright well im startin a cycle soon, decided to just fuck everything i wanna get bigger. My dad is 5'8 my mom is 5'4 so i think 5'9 now is just about right for my growth at 17. Been through half a cycle of dbol, didnt like the effects, so i got off and seems my face has retained a bit of puffyness. I'm registering for anasci.com in the next 10 min, should i go ahead and buy some winny to cut? I eat like crazy, so could i take winny AND get in some test at the same time?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
How long have you been working out for? I know I have been debating over the growth stunting from AAS but I still do not think 17 is an age to be starting. If you have been working out hard for 3 or 4 yrs then maybe I can understand your desire. If not, then I suggest you get serious about your diet and training and watch yourself grow naturally. What is your bodyweight too by the way? If I were to suggest you anything at all it would be a test only cycle. However, at your age test is something your body is producing plenty of.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
body weight, 167. Pre summer 152. Took some test boosters, plenty of suppliments, i have been working out for a little over 2 years. My diet is well balanced, 1.5g per pound of protein every day. My body should be used to increased levels of test, but about the winny, i dont know. can i take winny and test at the same time?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
jsjs24 said:
Also, I hate to get political but I am in the military and have served in Iraq (going back soon), please tell me you're not serious with that damn message. Do you honestly think France would stand a chance against the U.S. military, if so, you have some serious learning to do.

I have mucho respect for you my friend, I hope to join the USMC next year, and hopefully go to Iraq...I look up to people like you, I bid you good health and a safe journey their and home. And lol, my sig means that France can't win shit, lol, if you think I mean they are a quality military judging by recent history, then we are confusing each other. France is a nation of surrender monkeys!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
DragonRider said:
No, it's a theory, it is not a proven fact.

I always thought it was a proven fact, maybe I can dig something up, otherwise I will take your word on it. Theory it is then. ;)

But either way, juicing in the teenage years is still not a good idea.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
jsjs24 said:

Oh hell, break political on his ass.
I spent 10 years in the Air Force and my wife served 5. I was lucky that there was no conflict while I was in, but we have the greatest fighting force in the world next to Isreal. What do you expect when GOD is on your side?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
heavy said:
I have mucho respect for you my friend, I hope to join the USMC next year, and hopefully go to Iraq...I look up to people like you, I bid you good health and a safe journey their and home. And lol, my sig means that France can't win shit, lol, if you think I mean they are a quality military judging by recent history, then we are confusing each other. France is a nation of surrender monkeys!

Good to hear bro, I was beginning to worry about you...lol. The marine corps is a good branch, and if you want to go to Iraq I'm certain you will have your chance. You should reword your signature because it looks as if you are implying that we would get our ass kicked.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
I always thought it was a proven fact, maybe I can dig something up, otherwise I will take your word on it. Theory it is then. ;)

But either way, juicing in the teenage years is still not a good idea.

Quite a bit of information passed around about anabolics are actually theories or scare tactics info passed down by doctors in an attempt to disuade people from using them. The sad part is many bodybuilding boards still pass this information along as fact.
It has only been a few years in the total history of steroids that the medical community has finally admitted that steroids cause muscle hypertrophy.
Lot's of people come to the boards with enough education to know that they should be looking for scientific studies to support facts about steroids before they take the risks.
The sad truth is the medical community spent so many years denying that they worked, that there aren't a lot of studies involving healthy bodybuilders. You can find studies about wasting diseases, AIDS patients and even burn patients, but most of our information actually come from underground sources where we mimic those who had success before us.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
DragonRider said:
Oh hell, break political on his ass.
I spent 10 years in the Air Force and my wife served 5. I was lucky that there was no conflict while I was in, but we have the greatest fighting force in the world next to Isreal. What do you expect when GOD is on your side?

I always thought the same thing but I was debating Israel with someone the other day and they had some good points to make. Israel very experienced in air warfare, but it's not that they are better than us, but that our pilots are limited in what they can do in training. We do not try some of the crazy stunts that Israel allows their pilots to. However, Israel does get plenty of real world training, but so do we now. If there is a country out there that might have a chance against us I would say it's Russia (but they can't afford to fight) and possibly China.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
jsjs24 said:
I always thought the same thing but I was debating Israel with someone the other day and they had some good points to make. Israel very experienced in air warfare, but it's not that they are better than us, but that our pilots are limited in what they can do in training. We do not try some of the crazy stunts that Israel allows their pilots to. However, Israel does get plenty of real world training, but so do we now. If there is a country out there that might have a chance against us I would say it's Russia (but they can't afford to fight) and possibly China.

The thing with Israel also, is that being a much smaller outfit, they have can do more in-depth training for their aircrews, whereas, the US airforce must train thousands of pilots, not an elite few each year. Second, if it wasn't for the nice f-15 and f-16's we send them, they might have a problem procuring aircraft anywhere near the quality of the above! China doesn't have the capabilities to win an air war yet, they have too little new fighters, like the SU-27 and SU-33, and their mig-29's, as have ben proven time and time again, are no match for the mighty f-15, as was seen in the first Iraq war, Bosnia, and Kosovo. The US airforce is completely dominant over all nations at this time. But give China 15-20 years, and they will pose a serious threat to our Airforce, and Carrier groups.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
heavy said:
The thing with Israel also, is that being a much smaller outfit, they have can do more in-depth training for their aircrews, whereas, the US airforce must train thousands of pilots, not an elite few each year. Second, if it wasn't for the nice f-15 and f-16's we send them, they might have a problem procuring aircraft anywhere near the quality of the above! China doesn't have the capabilities to win an air war yet, they have too little new fighters, like the SU-27 and SU-33, and their mig-29's, as have ben proven time and time again, are no match for the mighty f-15, as was seen in the first Iraq war, Bosnia, and Kosovo. The US airforce is completely dominant over all nations at this time. But give China 15-20 years, and they will pose a serious threat to our Airforce, and Carrier groups.

Good points heavy. I take it you stay current on air warfare. I was talking with an F-15 pilot in a training class of mine and I asked him about the F-22. He said thereis hardly if any a chance at all for even a F-15 or 16 to beat it in a dogfight. The F-22 is where we are FAR more advanced than Israel and the rest of the world. The 22 can be in the defense and switch it around to offense in no time. An F-15 or 16 that is put in the defense mode stands a good chance of staying in it the entire time until he gets away if so lucky to do so. The USAF does have though some of the greatest training out there. Have you heard of Red Flag, an exercise at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV? Other countries and other USAF squadrons from around the world participate in it. IT is a real world like training. There are F-16 that play the enemy and try to chase down the opponents. A-10s, F-15s, F-16s, F-18s, F-14s, Tornados, Isralis F-15s, and plenty of others participate.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I like your new signature message much better bro. There was a lot of talk goin around about your old one - lol.
gbusa.gif