©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Good Cycle or Not

blkplys

Jul 26, 2004
Not rich to say the least. I compete and the one that spends the most money looks the best. So it is really hurting me but if I dont do it then I will just look like everyone else. I am just taking 10ius in the morning not splitting it. I have hear a lot of people splitting it up but when I took it last time I also just did it all at once. Do you split what you take?

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
Do you split what you take?[/QUOTE]

I do split 1 in morning and 1 afternoon NEVER AT NIGHT FOR ME. This is a great subject and is disscused on many boards .Everyboby has ther own thearoy and individnua results nobody is the same.Its all about trial and error.I was told buy a mod on a different board he did his at night(3iu) and this worked best for him and on another board a mod told me never to do it a night so go figure.

AS the guys above me said 10 iu is a over kill and watch for the sides.

1 more fast 1 how long have u used hgh ?? Is this ur first or second time??

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
every time I look at this thread I just want to know what he does for a living to be able to afford 10iu's a day

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
JUST ME said:
Can we get any pics of what this looks like to show him???

I don't have any, nor have I seen any, but I have done plenty of research on hgh and know it is a possible side. I have yet to use it because igf-1 is cheaper and does virtually the same thing. If you look at a lot of the pro bodybuilders you can tell there face structure has changed considerably. I would bet anything that it is from hgh, along with their distended bellies. None of them look half as good as Arnold in his prime imo. If I ever do use hgh, which I would like to, it would be 3 or 4 iu a day for 6 months straight or longer.......stacked with test.

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
blkplys said:
Just Me hw much HGH were you using a day? I am taking 10ius a day right now and how long before you started to see fat lose? Also I am planning on taking it for about 10 months.

Are you serious - 10ius per day for 10 months that equates to 280 days approx @ 10ius per day = 2800ius, I believe that 600ius costs aroung $1500USD, So you saying that you have just spent $7000.00USD for 1 course

Mate for that sort of money you could go on several good courses of Anabolics - If you have that sort of money lying around 1/2 the dosage of HGH and stack it with Anadrol, Deca and Sustannon to get a pritty mean stack.......

You better watch out for sde effects you don't wasn't to look like Jaws in the James Bond movies. :cool:

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
cbr929 said:
every time I look at this thread I just want to know what he does for a living to be able to afford 10iu's a day

lets do the math...

10ius a day x say 30 days= 300ius x 10 months =3000ius

Now i had paid $400.oo for 100ius and i think that was a fair price.So $400.oo x 30 = $12,000.oo + what ever else he takes, so $20,000 for a cycle aint that bad. LOL

I can just pic me asking my wife " Honey can i borrow $20,000 againsted the house so i can do my next cycle"

I think he is very rich.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
JUST ME said:
I think he is very rich.

He also might have a good connection. For instance, I know a guy back home that doesn't even lift weights but his father works at a factory that produces hgh.......he can get all the free gh he wants.