©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How to keep gains during your OFF cycle..

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
BIO LABS said:
Very good info Tee. Ya have me thinking now. But for some reason I still recover quicker using both and many guys I know do also without HCG. Many are set against HCG use because HCG is used incorrectly can permanently shut down test production with no chance of ever coming back. Injecting 1 gram of test per week for 6 months and your test levels will return eventually. Crazy human body..lol

Great info. Do what works best for ya guys.

Yep, everyone responds to things differently. I have heard that some people believe that they respond better with both Clomid & Nolva as compared to just one. Im not one of them. I guess Im lucky in that respect because if I was, I would just be buying more stuff & spendng more $$$! lol

I agree that HCG can be dangerous if used incorrectly. I always felt safer in taking lower doses throughout the cycle instead of several larger injections att he end. Some swear bythat method though as well. :) I never use HCG unless Im taking a fairly long cycle with several substances in it. Just my preference.

M

MYRICK

BIO LABS said:
Yes thats correct but you need to listen to me when I say this is your last chance to make unbelievable gains! You need to add:

Deca 400mg week
Dbol 50mg ED (through whole cycle 10 weeks liver will be fine)

Up the test to 600mg also.

Do not think that this is high doses for first cycle as it is not. If you do not use the fulkl potential of first cycle you will kick your self in the but later. trust me when I say that every cycle after this one will gain you maybee 5 ponds if you bust your ass and later in time 2 lbs or 1lb. This is your everything here in this cycle you can bust your barrier and change your whole physique expect 20-30lbs gains and after off if done correct you will keep mostly everything except water weight from the dbol.

You need any help email me or post here.

Also, I think you emailed me for pics but I am haviung trouble with my email I will send from different email account.
NOT TRUE ON MY 7TH CYCLE I GAINED 24 LBS.

400MG DECA IS ALOT FOR A FIRST CYCLE THATS A GOOD DOSE FOR A MORE EXPERIENCED USER.

NO NEED FOR HCG AND DONT TAKE IT AFTER CYCLE ANYWAY

IF U WANT RUN 10MG NOLVA THROUGHOUT UR CYCLE THATS WHAT I STARTED DOING.

AS FAR AS NEEDING PCT AT ALL U MAY NOT. UNTIL MY LAST CYLE I NEVER DID IT AND I ONLY DID IT THEN BECAUSE OF THE LENGTH OF TIME AND THE HIGH DOSES I WAS ON.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
MYRICK said:

400MG DECA IS ALOT FOR A FIRST CYCLE THATS A GOOD DOSE FOR A MORE EXPERIENCED USER.

AS FAR AS NEEDING PCT AT ALL U MAY NOT. UNTIL MY LAST CYLE I NEVER DID IT AND I ONLY DID IT THEN BECAUSE OF THE LENGTH OF TIME AND THE HIGH DOSES I WAS ON.

24 pounds on a 7th cycle is damn good. Hell, I havent gained 24 pounds on a cycle ever. lol. I take small doses though. I haven't ever gone over 600mg of test and 400 mg of Deca. I also have never taken more than two AAS in the same cycle. I'm sure if I upped the doses, I could make major gains, but I'm happy with not having to worry about my health and still being a decent size.

M

MYRICK

yeah i was running 1200 test 600 eq and 400 deca with 50mg dbol. that may have been my 8th cycle tho shit ive lost count

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
MYRICK said:
yeah i was running 1200 test 600 eq and 400 deca with 50mg dbol. that may have been my 8th cycle tho shit ive lost count

I bet yor a MONSTER! :D

M

MYRICK

Stats Are In My Sig Im Actually In The 240s Now Trying To Drop Some Weight Im Getting Back Into The Martial Arts.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
MYRICK said:
Stats Are In My Sig Im Actually In The 240s Now Trying To Drop Some Weight Im Getting Back Into The Martial Arts.

Duh, how'd I miss that one! lol. Is that you in your moniker before your cycle? :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
MODERATOR said:
Duh, how'd I miss that one! lol. Is that you in your moniker before your cycle? :D

Define the work "moniker."
lol4.gif

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
MYRICK said:

Ok not true for you but it is for most guys. If we do a poll I bet 90% gain huge amounts their first cycle and fight a like hell to make small gains after. Genes play a big role in this sport. Sounds like your's are pretty good. :)