©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dbol only cycle ?????

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I just say to each his own. Live by experience...if it fails then you know why. If 6 weeks go by and your huge as hell...then you lose alot of it. Then so be it. If you keep it great. I still don't believe that dbol only cycles are beneficial except for the short term.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Diesel said:
umm im not the smartest guy in the world especially when it comes to roids, but my dad took d-bol and one of my old coaches too as a matter of fact, and they both testified that there gains were exccelent, not to mention being that my daddy was a walk on for the falcons, befor he blew his knee out, i think he knows a little about getting strong, and to this day he is still one of the strongest guys i know still being able to rep 315 6 times on bench with a torn rotar cuff. i know its may not be the best thing to take but in his day, it worked for him.
I did the same thing. I'm probably about as old as your Dad.
No one is saying you won't make excellent gains. What we are saying is, we have learned from our collective experience that it is not the best thing to do and you will probably lose it all.
My first experience with Dbol was in 1984. I took 5mg 3 times a day (15mg total). When I first started I could bench 275 x1 and 225 x4. By the time I was finished, I could bench 345 x1 and 225 for 12. I was amazed, I had never made gains like that in my life.
About 3 weeks off of that cycle my joints started hurting terribly. I assumed all I had to do was be stubborn enough to make it a mind over matter thing and I could push through. I attempted to keep eating and working out as usual, but it didn't matter. The pain in my joints was horrible and weight I didn't need a spotter for before became a chore to work out with. By the time I had been off for 8 weeks I could barely bench 205 for 6 reps, but the pain in my joints was leaving. My bodyweight at that time was 215. I kept the weight, but my formerly tight abs were now showing fat for the first time in my life and I lost a full inch off of my arms. It took me another 8 weeks after that to build back up to the weight I had been using before I started the Dbol. I didn't know crap about PCT or injectibles and I doubt if the guy who gave me the Dbol did either. It was another 15 to 16 years after that before I experimented again. Now I combine an oral with an injectible and I keep the weight and the size between cycles.
Why should anyone else have to go through that? Learn it from someone else instead of first hand and you can always keep your gains. Instead of going through life taking one step forward and two steps back only to start over again, you can constantly take one step forward and no steps back. Imagine where that person will be 5 or 10 years from now.

Our grandfathers used to refer to this as the work smarter not harder principle. Smart workers usually achieve their goals. Hard workers rarely achieve anything.

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
WOW, didn't think starting this post would turn into a heated argument. LOL. Anyway, after reading all the replys and doing alittle research I have decided to just save it and use it with Test after the ball season is over. Might as well. I'll be fine w/o it anyway. Thanks guys!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
OkieDawg said:
WOW, didn't think starting this post would turn into a heated argument. LOL. Anyway, after reading all the replys and doing alittle research I have decided to just save it and use it with Test after the ball season is over. Might as well. I'll be fine w/o it anyway. Thanks guys!

Good choice....you won't be disappointed you waited.