©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prescription Trt plus low dose tren

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I wonder what the shelf life is with Rips ? anyone know ?
If shit never expired I would order a 20 year supply of rips and gear and never have to worry about it again :D I figure by 60 i will dead anyway too much drug abuse in my early years :(

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I wonder what the shelf life is with Rips ? anyone know ?
If shit never expired I would order a 20 year supply of rips and gear and never have to worry about it again :D I figure by 60 i will dead anyway too much drug abuse in my early years :(

Can you leave me your rips in your will?;)

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Can you leave me your rips in your will?;)

Sure but it will have a note on it that if i die, Please verify and confirm Dudcki's location at my time of death to make sure he is not the one that knocked me off :D

Who should I leave the gear for ?

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Sure but it will have a note on it that if i die, Please verify and confirm Dudcki's location at my time of death to make sure he is not the one that knocked me off :D

Who should I leave the gear for ?

Ummmmmmmmm, me:headbang:

Venegas Viator

Aug 5, 2013
I got a batch of rips 6 months back. Just 2iu and I got the increased heart rate, numbness, and heaeache. Not to mention the bloat. But I do notice that I respond o gh greatly upon what I do in that 4 hour window after administration. If I eat Carb heavy, I bloat big time. If I do fasted cardio and weights after administration, I lean out.

Long story shot, I will be starting up Rips next week and will be training fasted after administration. Excited to see the results.

Venegas Viator

Aug 5, 2013
Wow, first day on rips. Sucked, exhausted, moody, heart tight and blood pressure high all day just did not feel great as i had been on the greentos com my other source
I only did 2iu of rips which is the same dose I used on my greens. Either I react poorly to rips or they are much stronger and i need to start off on 1iu and go from there. If the dreaded bloat comes then I'm done with them.