©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm back!

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Anyone miss me? Just kidding. Just looking to see if there's any familiar faces. I've been out of the loop for a long ass time. Just getting back to basics again.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Prob not. I stopped posting around 2010. Had some relationship drama with the "anti-wife" ( think anti Christ , only more sinister )

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I used to frequent musclemaniax, but it looks like that site no longer exists. Wonder what happened?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Anyone miss me? Just kidding. Just looking to see if there's any familiar faces. I've been out of the loop for a long ass time. Just getting back to basics again.

Wow, there's a blast from the past...Welcome back! I still see DragonRider and Cryptasm popping in here and there, haven't seen them post up in a while though.....

I used to frequent musclemaniax, but it looks like that site no longer exists. Wonder what happened?

Isn't/wasn't that pin's board...I know he had a falling out with pretty much everyone, everywhere?!

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Ya, I remember pincrusher. I never really had a problem with the guy. Not sure what happened though.

Anyone hear from speed3 or d3r3k, they used to be my homies, in fact d3r3k and I went to go to see jay cutler and get his autograph before he won his first Olympia.

I remember the name dragonrider, he's one of the first bros I got cycle advice from.