©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some help, no libido

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
What is your wife's attitude about sex like? Her feelings towards sex have a shit-ton to do with how you feel about sex. Looking at her - her body has very little to do with it. But what about her attitude towards sex?????

amateurfemale

May 14, 2013
What is your wife's attitude about sex like? Her feelings towards sex have a shit-ton to do with how you feel about sex. Looking at her - her body has very little to do with it. But what about her attitude towards sex?????

I'm an "everyday" kind of girl. So, my attitude toward sex definitely isn't the problem! ;-)

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
I'm an "everyday" kind of girl. So, my attitude toward sex definitely isn't the problem! ;-)

That's good! I've dated a couple girls who just had a weird views about sex (too messy) and another that complained that I wanted it too often (a few times a week) and it just takes too long and was too much work. Work? Seriously? :confused:

vegas83

Feb 6, 2014
tamox crushes my sex drive every time if I add it to trt. Try hcg 250iu 2xs weekly w/ .25adex or 6.5 aromasin 2xs weekly. Seems to help adding the HCG...