©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

27g 1/2" Syringes are kicking my @ss...

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Yea but your exposing it to air and contamination. It would be the same as pulling the rubber top off and sucking it up

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Pull the plunger out backload the barrel then put the plunger back in. Hold upside down till the air bubble floats to the top.

Works well, knock on wood but I have never had an issue. This is my tren a pinning protocol.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Yea but your exposing it to air and contamination. It would be the same as pulling the rubber top off and sucking it up

Only if you are touching it or mishandling it. Air is exposed to any needle that you pin with but its fine as long as you do not touch it. I been doing it for a long time. It works fine you only have the plunger out for a few seconds

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Only if you are touching it or mishandling it. Air is exposed to any needle that you pin with but its fine as long as you do not touch it. I been doing it for a long time. It works fine you only have the plunger out for a few seconds

I agree brother. I am very careful to not touch the plunger or touch it to anything.