©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why we juice....the hidden reasons

Jay_Dub

May 3, 2013
This is a fascinating topic.

One I could honestly devote my life to. Few can comprehend our personal mental issues as bodybuilders. And many of us are blind to our own realities. Our individual perception is so out of wack that we can justify whatever we want in regards to this lifestyle. Our daily routines are so extreme, exhausting, unhealthy, etc etc yet we get used to it and all just becomes a normal thing.

We all have our personal reasons as to why we do all this , but accept it or not...
... to live this way takes a certain special type of person...
One that had significant life stressors or extreme negativity

Last edited:

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
One of the reasons I started on, and I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this yet, is because of sexual dysfunction. I was 39 pushing 40 and my sex drive was just gone. My wife would practically have to drag me to the bedroom once a week just so she could get satisfied. Even then my dick didn't want to work half of the time. Since I started she is getting more than she can handle, and she is one horny ass woman!!

The other reason is to get stronger. Some fucking cocksucker almost strangled me to death (no joke) when I was 5 years old. Ever since then I've wanted to get strong but was just to damn lazy until a few years ago.

I started working in a psych hospital a few years ago and realized that if I wanted to reatrain these crazy ass bastards without getting hurt, it might help if I got strong. From working there I realized the same thing that srd1 said: It's not the big guys you have to worry about so much, it's the wirey little fuckers that will give you a run for your money every time!

Fellow psych worker knows what I'm sayin!!! You get um I'll get the Haloperidol!

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
For me, it was all the standard reasons most people juice, but my one hidden reason that I am embarrassed to admit was so I could binge eat and not gain as much fat. Terribly unhealthy idea that caused me to stay on too long and use too much tren. I definitely don't do this anymore.