©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Letro Protocal

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Yeah u feel like garbage already...try a few weeks at 1.25 and you'll really understand man...shit is like fuckin poison!lol

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Yeah u feel like garbage already...try a few weeks at 1.25 and you'll really understand man...shit is like fuckin poison!lol

So, I'm conflicted on how to continue this once my next care package arrives. Continue w/ letro @ 1.25 eod and begin the test and drol or just say tank the letro and transition to aromasin. I really don't know what is best at this point...can't really see the forest for trees as I've never experienced this.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Depends what you're trying to do really...are you trying to shrink lumps, or just prevent any gyno related issues? If trying to prevent, i would only use aromasin...but if you're tryint to reduce tissue then i would go with letro. If all you have now is itching nips and you say aromasin stops that, then theres really no need to kill yourself with letro imo

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Depends what you're trying to do really...are you trying to shrink lumps, or just prevent any gyno related issues? If trying to prevent, i would only use aromasin...but if you're tryint to reduce tissue then i would go with letro. If all you have now is itching nips and you say aromasin stops that, then theres really no need to kill yourself with letro imo
I do want to shrink lumps, if that is possible. Guess I'm just wondering if it really is and to what extent the risk is worth it.

I will keep going w the letro a bit longer and see if I can make some progress. I have started contrmpalting injecting some test though because I hate feeling this way.

~Vision~

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Purity Source Labs
One of the best ways to slow the growth of the lumps and reduce size is - STOP TOUCHING THEM! No joke brethren, its known as glandular stimulation..

The more the touch the nipple,breast tissue near or around the areola you will stimulate the the ducts,and muscles..Even stimulating the muscle that resides just under the areole they will tend to contract and flatten (pushing down on the existing gyno,stimulating it)..When the muscle is relax it looks more puffy, so when you look at it; it may concern you and trigger an impulse to habitually investigate.. Avoid this at all cost!

Site stimulation is real by merely touching the area..

This has been known to happen to honor guards in the services world wide, and a most notoriously known instance was in Germany, involving numerous members of the color guard..

Because if relentless drilling/practicing, the replica riffle would always hit,slam, or graze the left side of their chest (in the general area of the nipple), this repetitively, none stop action in fact induced gyno/permanent inflammation that needed cosmetic reconstruction/correction!

The moral here: Play with a woman's boobie,not yours!

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
One of the best ways to slow the growth of the lumps and reduce size is - STOP TOUCHING THEM! No joke brethren, its known as glandular stimulation..

The more the touch the nipple,breast tissue near or around the areola you will stimulate the the ducts,and muscles..Even stimulating the muscle that resides just under the areole they will tend to contract and flatten (pushing down on the existing gyno,stimulating it)..When the muscle is relax it looks more puffy, so when you look at it; it may concern you and trigger an impulse to habitually investigate.. Avoid this at all cost!

Site stimulation is real by merely touching the area..

This has been known to happen to honor guards in the services world wide, and a most notoriously known instance was in Germany, involving numerous members of the color guard..

Because if relentless drilling/practicing, the replica riffle would always hit,slam, or graze the left side of their chest (in the general area of the nipple), this repetitively, none stop action in fact induced gyno/permanent inflammation that needed cosmetic reconstruction/correction!

The moral here: Play with a woman's boobie,not yours!

Wow!!! I did learn something interesting here today! Thanks Vision.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I stopped the letro after 7days of use and not so much as an improvement in the itching. Started the aromasin last night and still itching insanely. Should also mention I tried nolva as well.

This is F'n insane. There's no explanation for this at all!!!

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I just read a thread at PM saying that Mk677 can cause prolactin induced gyno. WTF!? I read extensively on this stuff prior to taking it and never found anything stating this. That's why I didn't mention I was on it for the past 6 weeks. I'm so pissed.

What would be best? Prami?