©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UN to Call for Decriminalizing ALL Drugs

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Just saw this on PM. Would obviously still do nothing for the dealers which are the Feds bread and butter already. And the Feds usually never go for the personal use individual anyways (at least regarding steroids):

The UN may be about to call on the governments of all countries to end the “war on drugs” and decriminalize the use and possession of all illegal substances.

» UN to call on governments around the world to decriminalize all drugs, says Richard Branson Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

UN to call on governments around the world to decriminalise all drugs, says Richard Branson | Home News | News | The Independent

http://www.newsweek.com/richard-branson-wants-end-war-drugs-384859

Attachments

• legalize anabolic steroids copy.jpg
    legalize anabolic steroids copy.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 152

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Hmmmm....IT wont happen here, but you guys really dont want that to happen, trust me. Illegal but availiable is what you want. Sounds ass -a- nine I know,

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Something seems wrong about this. Weird I know but in my opinion somethings are meant for people to get the hard way to ensure those who should get it, get it.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
^Agree w you both Ranger and Psych. Honestly wouldn't want this to occur. Too many negative 2nd order effects I can see occurring out of this causing some serious issues in our communities.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
That would save us all to much money and unemployed to many hard working government employees. Think about how things would change?
Just can't see it. It makes to much scents.

CG

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Decriminalization means that certain acts are still criminal, but no longer subject to prosecution. I know, sounds like the opposite of what the word SHOULD mean. This means individuals caught won’t be prosecuted and won’t subsequently receive a criminal record or a jail sentence. This is always given a limitation of some sort. With regards to marijuana, decriminalization means if you have enough for personal use (as defined by the law), you are only fined. More and you fall into the seller category and get jail time, etc.

So the UGLs will still need to exist since it will still be fully illegal to SELL drugs, just that the users will no longer have to worry about going to jail for buying the drugs.

Legalization would mean sellers are no longer charged and there is no fine for buying. Of course, taxes would need to be paid, proper licenses for sellers, etc. We WANT decriminalization, we DO NOT WANT legalization.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Portugal had done this already. Actually seems to be working out really well for them. They are becoming a model for the de criminalization of drugs for the rest of the world.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I can see a short term surge in all the evils drugs bring before it starts to drop to very low levels. People will be stupid at first.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Yes.The stupid ones will kill themselves then it will level out .

way2tense

Jan 3, 2013
It is long way here in USA, many tried over the years.

blue...
saw you were in California...
haven't they already done this in cali???

prop 47???

possession of small amounts of hard drugs...heroin,coke,speed...is a misdemeanor now???
up to a quarter ounce I think it is...

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
It would be an interesting idea but too much money to be made by some governments on the 'war on drugs'. I could see it happen in some areas of the world,,,but others I would highly doubt (USA)

nickels

Jun 12, 2013
Prohibition didn't work the first time. It's not working now either, and even many high-ranking people in agencies that would be directly affected by decriminalization are starting to admit it.

Portugal, the Netherlands and Switzerland have great models for decriminalization. That, plus education, are the answer for how to start this.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Would cost the U.S. government too much money. To think this would happen is crazy. Its got to many negatives to our gov. to even try and get into. Too many gov. agencies make the lion share of their dollars from illegal drugs. I would like to see drugs like AAS legalized. Not just being selfish either. Just makes no sense to me. No one is killing people behind the wheel cause they took extra Anavar that day. Plus its not cost effective for agencies like the DEA to worry about. If it wasnt for the NFL, MLB, and other high visability athletics like them I don't think it would be out of the question to see Anabolics legalized in the U.S....AR....

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I can't see it ever happening and don't think it would ever work - over doses are way up as it is.
The people are way to far gone
Like some one said - education
and what would happen to all the people already in prison now
?
Some drugs would be great like gear and HGH but hard core shit, crack , method sold never be - let them rot in jail

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My post before this - goofed - not enough time to edit for me -
Hard core shit like Crack - meth coke sellers and users can rot in prison - sorry guys

the picture of all that stuff
Looks like a nice little collection

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
My post before this - goofed - not enough time to edit for me -
Hard core shit like Crack - meth coke sellers and users can rot in prison - sorry guys

the picture of all that stuff
Looks like a nice little collection

Why? Why is one drug so much worse than others? And who gets to make that distinction? There's plenty of people out there who feel that marijuana is just as dangerous as meth or heroin.

I don't see it as an issue of whether or not drugs are dangerous and which ones are the most dangerous. It's an issue of personal choice and a persons right to put whatever they choose to in their body. I wouldn't dispute that meth and crack are dangerous drugs, but I still feel that if someone chooses to smoke that stuff, it should be their right to do so.

Making a criminal out of someone that likes to smoke some meth and clean the grout in their kitchen for the next 24 hours is ridiculous. Jail time for nonviolent offenders for bothing more than possession is overkill, and it only burdens the criminal justice system and the tax payers that fund it.