©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

(( Auction for Turbo ))

cybrsage

May 1, 2015

Since we rolled to a second page, I wanted to put the highest bid (and bidder) on here for all to outbid. :)

I wish I could do it, but after having multiple hard drives die in my media server (three of them in two months), I have had to shell out half a thousand to replace them. :(

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Since we rolled to a second page, I wanted to put the highest bid (and bidder) on here for all to outbid. :)

I wish I could do it, but after having multiple hard drives die in my media server (three of them in two months), I have had to shell out half a thousand to replace them. :(

Yeah bring it bitches! This is for big T! Missing getting lunch with him :(

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Remember every, this is for Turbo. Think of everything he did for everyone and let that guide your bid.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Of course you won! :) You will be contacted about making payment buy one of the AnaSci staff. Once it's been confirmed you have done this please contact IMPORIUM about collecting the goods.

Thank you so much for helping out in this important cause.

(((Turbo, you will never be forgotten.)))

Thank you from the staff of IMPORIUM LABS!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Congrats on the win there big Psych! That's a hell of a nice pot you won! And thank you for the generosity-both you and CG and Imporium labs. T would be proud, and his family will certainly appreciate this donation. Once again this board-members and sponsors shine through as outstanding human beings. :headbang:

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
IMPORIUM LABS is a new sponsor at AnaSci. But we weren't new to Turbo. WE all new and loved him. 100% of the proceeds from this action will go directly to his family.
Step up and help out the family of a fallen friend!

Bidding will start at $250. All bids will be in $25 increments.
5- TEST 400's
5- NPP
5- TREN A's
5- MASS
100- A-drol tabs
100- ANAVAR

The action will run to the end of this month. Just in time for a winter bulk cycle.

The IMPORIUM staff thanks you!

I emailed the guys and they want to know what the 5-MASS is.