©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coward Doc took me off TRT

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
So today he decides that he no longer wants to do this. I been on 250 mg T Cypionate for almost 2 years now weekly. Nuts shrunk and pretty sure I'm worse off now than I was when I started. I need to find a rep source for replacing. PLEASE help me. Not afraid to admit I am worried about this.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Sorry to here that your doc did that
You may want to do an introduction in the introduction section.
Also this post will most likely be moved to general discusion.
You can do a search here or check the supplier section and do a little research.
Good luck man

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
I really don't know how to decide on a supplier. I have a bud who does competitions I know in my area here on Long Island but I don't know if he will come through.

Sparkss

Aug 19, 2018
I "shopped around" before I found the doctor I am seeing now. He is fantastic. The two I tried before him, not so much.

bleed

Donating Member
Nov 1, 2012
I realize this thread is old but for anyone looking here because they're having issues with a provider here is the rule of thumb:

If your doctor treats male hormones like they are nuclear weapons, you need to take your business somewhere else.

teejey

Sep 16, 2018
Absolutely agree. Dealt with my primary who said to just add nitric,oxide to my diet. I was insulted at how stupid he thought I was. To think thatd relieve,my symptoms. A year later I'm in control of my own trt and I feel like i got my life back. Ill take these risks over the depressed miserable no sex drive waste of life i had become. DO RESEARCH NONSTOP its a at your finger tips. It helps I like to read.
I realize this thread is old but for anyone looking here because they're having issues with a provider here is the rule of thumb:

If your doctor treats male hormones like they are nuclear weapons, you need to take your business somewhere else.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

teejey

Sep 16, 2018
As much as possible. My t3 was a little high been googling the fuck out of reasons. I hope its just high protein and not thyroid nodules. Whats up dude seems like a bunch of people just came over here.
At this point , im my.own doctor

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

GarlicChicken

Jul 13, 2018

Yeah I finally quit trying to do it through the VA. Put me on, another doctor take me off, constant yoyo with my endocrine system. Whatever happens they try to point it back to TRT causing the problem. Hypoglycemia? Testosterone, better take you off cold turkey. Heart arrythmia? Must be the testosterone.

I finally have just taken my trt in my own hands and left them in the dark on it completely. It's always the first thing to blame even if it's something completely separate. I'm done with that

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have a friend in the USA who's doctor just did the same to him. After years of prescribing he cut him cold turkey. He said his doctor told him that his brother, who had been using TRT was diagnosed with prostate cancer, that he believed was TRT related, and it made him rethink his position on prescribing TRT

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I have a friend in the USA who's doctor just did the same to him. After years of prescribing he cut him cold turkey. He said his doctor told him that his brother, who had been using TRT was diagnosed with prostate cancer, that he believed was TRT related, and it made him rethink his position on prescribing TRT

My grandpa and dad never used TRT or any hormones and they both had (deceased)/have it. He should know better than to make an assumption like that.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010

Crazy. I know they try to do well but sometimes I wonder how certain doctors ever got a licence.

Wolverinex

Feb 7, 2019

That is ridiculous. Probably forgot to mention the brother smokes and eats McDonalds every day - but just ignore that and blame the HRT