©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TRT Dr Prescribing Other Substances?

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Was this guy for real?
yanking our chain - no pics posted and definitely was going to a clinic - they will prescribe anything for cash.
A buddy of mine goes to one in Florida and spends thousands of dollars a month on over priced compounded stuff and generic GH and IGF-1 labelled as human grade, even their HCG is generic.
He thinks he is doing it the safe way - but these clinics are pushing a thin line.

I have a buddy that does the same thing with a group out of Florida. Probably the same place.

You should have seen the look on his face when I pulled up a few research sites and showed him the same peptides he was getting at a fraction of the cost!

Kindlife

Nov 5, 2017
Id like to see some of that human grade igf1 tested and compared to some of the igf1 goin around here to see the difference.

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
My trt doc prescribes me 200mg test cyp once a week, hcg250iu twice a week and .5 anastrazole twice a week. How’s the oxandrolone?

armada

Mar 5, 2017
There are plenty of HRT clinics that will prescribe nandrolone and oxandrolone. Most of them are based out of Florida and Nevada. The way oversight of HRT clinics is set up in Florida allows for a loophole, resulting in minimal oversight compared to other states.

Many require you to visit once annually and charge significant fees.

An HRT clinic I use in Florida charges:

$130 for 10ml of test
$11 for a 50 mg troche of oxandrolone
$220 for a 10ml of deca
$2 for a 1mg tab of arimidex

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
My trt doc prescribes me 200mg test cyp once a week, hcg250iu twice a week and .5 anastrazole twice a week.

:yeahthat:That's exactly what I was prescribed by mine...Then I just added 4iu/ed of GH to that.

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
Besides the others already mentioned, Just got MK-677 added to my scripts. $5 per 25mg pill - a beautiful joke right there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thumos

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone ever get Mast prescribed--it's technically still prescribable (according to Lleuwellyn).

armada

Mar 5, 2017
Anyone ever get Mast prescribed--it's technically still prescribable (according to Lleuwellyn).

I'm almost certain masteron is not currrently approved by the FDA in the U.S.

The AAS that are approved by the FDA (as far as I can recall) are:

Testosterone
Nandrolone (deca)
Oxandrolone (anavar)
Oxymetholone (anadrol)
Halotestin
Stanozolol (winny)

Masteron (drostanolone) doesn't appear in the FDA's drug database....

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/daf/index.cfm

j2048b

May 11, 2013
Honestly i need to find me a new clinic that will script me deca and everything the op and a few others have posted about, but i also dont want to fork over the huge marked up prices they want u to pay, i use to work for a few clinics and just got discounted meds

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
It's mad what some of these clinics are getting away with. It's cool if you can get it but the prices are a joke. $220 for 10cc of deca. You could buy 5+ vials for that price and looking at the testing results ug sellers do have good deca.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
There are plenty of HRT clinics that will prescribe nandrolone and oxandrolone. Most of them are based out of Florida and Nevada. The way oversight of HRT clinics is set up in Florida allows for a loophole, resulting in minimal oversight compared to other states.

Many require you to visit once annually and charge significant fees.

An HRT clinic I use in Florida charges:

$130 for 10ml of test
$11 for a 50 mg troche of oxandrolone
$220 for a 10ml of deca
$2 for a 1mg tab of arimidex

It's good to have it available but those prices are far too high for me. $130 for 10ml test is outrageous but if you are prepared to pay that at least you know it's quality gear.

armada

Mar 5, 2017
It's mad what some of these clinics are getting away with. It's cool if you can get it but the prices are a joke. $220 for 10cc of deca. You could buy 5+ vials for that price and looking at the testing results ug sellers do have good deca.

I'm sure there's accurately dosed deca out there. I think the appeal of an HRT clinic for many is more about legality, convenience, and purity (not so much potency) of the product - from powder to finished product.