©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Your Heaviest Bodyweight

Powerstrokin

Donating Member
Mar 8, 2018
In The Gym..
My heaviest is 322lbs I'm 6'2"s tall but the lowest bf at that weight was about 23% and was only on test cruzing. Lowest bf I have ever been was 14% at 260lbs.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
my heaviest was just a few years back at exactly 300# (2012-14). I'm 6ft even. I definitely was not lean, i'd say between 16-20%, but probably on the higher end of that.

I was only on maybe 125-250mg/wk of test. It's so easy for me to gain "weight" these days, I barely eat a few meals and the scale goes up. Muscle-wise, I am not too bigger than I was in the past...or before the 300#, at a lighter weight and leaner. My arms were definitely larger years prior.

When I started training more DC style (or HIT style like Dorian), is when I really noticed the size to come on. I don't consider myself an expert DC trainer, and injuries now have me screwed over in a lot of basic mass builders, but the secret to all this is consistency as the backbone to the big 4: Training, Diet, Drugs, and sleep.

That being said, I've not been consistent the last 4 years, and I prefer the "me" from 2009 and back (before I took a long-ass 'break" for 19-20 months).

Gonna try to change all that this year. Goal this year is to lean out as much as I can by the end of summer to fall, then stay fairly lean over the next winter, then come back in 2019 back up to form....barring any surgeries and other life shit, lol. Ugh, we'll see:cool:

Last edited:

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
I have to note that I am probably a better fit for Physique than BB. I've learned that at my heaviest and biggest, there are guys that look way bigger than me at lesser weight. My 270-300# does not look like a pro's size at those weights, lol. Not even in the same ball park. I don't really like my weight to get above 280 these days due to elevated sleep apnea and lower back pains.

I'm also at the point where my gut grows way quicker than it used to, thickness for sure. I'm going to try and get as lean as I can this summer and hope I still have my abs show like they used to. I used to have phenomenal abs (God I feel like a sissy saying that), and hopefully my mid-section has not changed too much over the many past years.

I have a ton of stuff to find out this year. You guys throwing up pics, looking phenomenal, keep doing it, it is motivational.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Damn BMJ, I didn't know you were that big! How much did you weigh when you had the abs?

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Bio, I was much smaller, or rather lower in weight. I've not tried to get shredded in many years, so I'd have to say it's been since pre-2009. That is in terms of a true cut down into single digits. I'd say 240'ish (give or take some pounds), I have outlines of my abs easy, or at least used to. lol. For a full on cut with a shredded mid-section, I'm not sure where I'd end up these days. Of course if going back to 2002 to 2007, I went from like 205# to 220'ish and was pretty lean with visible abs. That isn't saying much for a guy 6' I guess.

My goal is to correct the whole "used to be" crap though. I don't want to be one of those older guys in the gym...."back when I was your age, I...." lol. I'm pretty motivated this year, so I really want to see what I have, good or disappointed. Then, just take it from there. I'm pretty much in my put up or shut up stage this year. I need to get this done for myself, it's way overdue.