©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CoronaVirus Updates

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
The gyms may be opening, but do you really want to go back there at this moment in time? Kinda scares the shit out of me just thinking about it.

My gym opens on the 11th May and I will be going the first day back. It's 24/7 but I need to find out if there are restrictions in place when it reopens. They may have to just have it open when it's staffed so they can make sure guildlines are followed. All pointless because when I go in the night there is usually about 2 people inside the gym.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Things have really settled now in Europe. My gym is back to 24/7 and they have even opened the saunas as well. The UK is still having some issues. I read the other day the UK had more deaths in 1 day then the whole of the EU which is 27 countries.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
The world seems to have forgotten about corona. It's good to be back in the gym.

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
Gyms open here now and restaurants are at 50%. Some semblance of normalcy (whatever that means now) being able to hit the gym and do dinner at a restaurant. There are still (some) restrictions in place, but none that really seem to be too impactful now.

-s