©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How do I burn the electonic paper trail?

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I buy steroids from online sources and I always use my credit card. Does anybody else do this? I'm slightly worried that if the sources ever had any legal trouble, I could be identified due to my credit card transactions with them.

W

wolfyEVH

are you not using our sources??? i can see using credit for western union or egold...thats about it...but not directly to the source

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Is this for real? If so, get rid of the card...transfer balance to a new card. Discontinue any association with the issuing financial institution.

On your new card ask for a slight change in your name...like add the middle initial or have it taken away.

Not sure that it will work, but it starts a new deliberate trail.

Nitrateman

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
are you not using our sources??? i can see using credit for western union or egold...thats about it...but not directly to the source

I haven't used our sources yet because I don't live in the States right now. I was planning on using them after I returned.

Nitrateman, you really think changing credit cards is important for my future peace of mind? That's easy enough to do but is it warranted?

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
Andrew said:
I haven't used our sources yet because I don't live in the States right now. I was planning on using them after I returned.

Nitrateman, you really think changing credit cards is important for my future peace of mind? That's easy enough to do but is it warranted?
i think that is way overboard. if the sources were busted the feds certainly are not going to chase down their customers, they are more interested in the sources suppliers. if you do get caught as a user, i think it is like $250 fine and it is not a federal offense unless you are caught distributing or with intent to distribute.

relax bro, enjoy the weekend!!!!

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Andrew, in today's political climate who knows. I'm not sure what will bring you peace of mind on this issue, but I do know that action, however small, is better than inaction. It can't really hurt and yes it is a radical approach to your prob, but it is an approach.

Nitrateman

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
if your overseas, you MAY be a little safer, safer than in the US thats for sure. if i were you, DO NOT do it anymore and try and pay off that CC and completely do away with it asap!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Andrew said:
I buy steroids from online sources and I always use my credit card. Does anybody else do this? I'm slightly worried that if the sources ever had any legal trouble, I could be identified due to my credit card transactions with them.
I use credit cards too. I'm not worried about it and if I were you, I wouldn't worry about it if you don't live in the states.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
DragonRider said:
I use credit cards too. I'm not worried about it and if I were you, I wouldn't worry about it if you don't live in the states.
same here dr....I use credit cards as well.......

I feel that if the feds really want to bust me for purchasing gear they will. Do you really think that by using encrypted emails and western union that we're protected....I don't think so.... ;)

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
I don't see any problem as long as you are ordering from legit sources. But remember crdeit card fraud is rampant all over the world.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
It's nice to hear other guys use credit cards and don't worry about it. I trust my sources so far. I think since they are not in the U.S. there is a good chance they will never get busted.