©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Vascularity in arm (female)

Fitnik13

Oct 10, 2013
Southwest
Wrong Answer! I just post another one of a physique, I've seen natural competitors and I just post two who aren't

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
Wrong Answer! I just post another one of a physique, I've seen natural competitors and I just post two who aren't

All physique women are on some form of AAS,GH,Peps,t3,nova etc. The only difference from a physique and female bodybuilders is the dosages of drugs/drug combos. Hell I can tell you top female track athletes are not natural. They too take AAS.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
This was a very weird conversation... I'm still not sure if Fitnik is in one, all or none of these pictures.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol its not her shes gettin used to this forum and her taptalk but the chick posted most likely on hgh or peps cause shes a shredded road map
slate is confused..( he needs more v,world brain booster)

Fitniks feisty u guys watch it..lol
Remeber Fitnik top pros cant tell there secrets cause then people will judge them wrongly in this society and if a women wants to do any aas or peptide to further her career then no one can argue and shouldnt.
" to each his own" train hard ..ib

Last edited:

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I could care less if Fitnik wants to do aas or not. But some of her comments make it sound like those pictures are of her and other comments make it sound like they are someone else. No need to be so sensitive Fitnik. We are all here to help each other.

Fitnik13

Oct 10, 2013
Southwest
I could care less if Fitnik wants to do aas or not. But some of her comments make it sound like those pictures are of her and other comments make it sound like they are someone else. No need to be so sensitive Fitnik. We are all here to help each other.

Tip 1) fucking read before posting because what you said doesn't make any sense again STFU!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Heyyyyy... ok shes new so lets all chill .shes not doin aas shes learning whys etc... Fitnik u focus on the event ..

People please post helpful things not badgering junk.. Anasci is not that kinda place.

Ib group hugg at noon. :)

Fitnik13

Oct 10, 2013
Southwest
Heyyyyy... ok shes new so lets all chill .shes not doin aas shes learning whys etc... Fitnik u focus on the event ..

People please post helpful things not badgering junk.. Anasci is not that kinda place.

Ib group hugg at noon. :)

His dumb ass was confused by the pics I uploaded, he says in the post not sure if they were of me or someone else...Obviously, he didn't read because both pics specific state they were of my friends- WHO WOULDNT SHARE WHAT THEY ARE USING!!!!!!!! Lie to folks and sAy it's from food and diet!!! Mostly everyone answered my questions,...

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Again, I don't care if she is doing or not doing aas. She is horrible with her grammar and I'm not even sure if English is her first language. I just wanted to know who was in the pictures and then she starting cursing like a crazy person.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
You had a post saying "Stop talking to me about diet and genetics" then posted a picture. That's makes it sound like that was a picture of you. But I really don't care Fitnik. I regret posting anything because now I'm in some weird argument with someone I don't know. I'm sorry I offended you. Peace and love. Peace and love.

Fitnik13

Oct 10, 2013
Southwest
You had a post saying "Stop talking to me about diet and genetics" then posted a picture. That's makes it sound like that was a picture of you. But I really don't care Fitnik. I regret posting anything because now I'm in some weird argument with someone I don't know. I'm sorry I offended you. Peace and love. Peace and love.

Sounding and reading SMH! You just need to read! Now STFU

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I feel like I am reading a thread on bb.com. The horror!

You should both know that this forum is unique and special because we all try to treat each other with respect and keep everything else out. Your mad. We get it.

Please everyone if you don't have anything to contribute in a positive manner, just don't contribute. Does it really matter who gets the last word on an internet forum?

Breathe deep. Relax.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Please don't try to pretend we are both are mad and disrespectful. I asked about the pictures and I got cursed at. I never told her to shut the fuck up or called her a dumbass. I think it's funny how she is overreacting but please don't put us in the same boat. I will jump off and drown.