©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bitch & Moan

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
It never fails they always ask you what you bench and it doesnt matter if its 500 pounds without fail they either used to bench more than you or they have a friend that does. I usually go to one extreme or the other i tell em either 135 is my max or 900 just depends how im feeling lol

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
What pisses me off is when someone talks to me about working out they're like i was ur size back in the day when I was heavy into it. Or my 17 your old boy has arms just as big as urs. Thats when I get heated it took me a long time to get 20in arms ....

That crap bothers me too. Apparently every other male on the God's green earth is the size of you and I. I feel disrespected when they say those things. Like you said that shit takes time and I only know of a handful of guys my size or bigger. So, do they know all the same people I do? It pisses me off.

Hawk

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
It never fails they always ask you what you bench and it doesnt matter if its 500 pounds without fail they either used to bench more than you or they have a friend that does. I usually go to one extreme or the other i tell em either 135 is my max or 900 just depends how im feeling lol

I get from people at work from time to time, but I like the way you answered it. I was telling them I don't max out anymore (which I don't cause I value properly working rotator cuffs)..and they just look with the stupid stare.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I hate it when people ask how much I get out of my bench shirt. I say around 200, so they think " Well i bench 225 so if i get a shirt i can bench 425." IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!!!

People get confused about single ply gear and multi ply gear. YES I wear a squat suit. NO I don't get 300+ pounds out of it. NO I can't use adjustable straps. NO deadlift suits don't really "HELP". Yes you have yo walk your squats out.

When people say I'm a good deadlifter because i'm short.....all the 1,000 lb# deadlifters are 6'0 or taller!!!!

Finally, cutting a box squat HIGH AS FUCK is not a real squat.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Thats exactly right....a buddy at the gym tried to get me into the bench shirts lol said he knew how to use them and all that ...at that time my raw bench was 435 and I bought a apex and could only get like 475-490 cant remember...then I bought a super katana and could only get 480 lol so then I bought the super katana extreme and got 495-500..lol ur right its not easy at all wearing a shirt and I just couldnt get it down at all ...it seems like a lot of fun but I dont know what the hell im doing hahahha I think I could get more out of my slingshot it doesnt take any skill to use that thing

I hate it when people ask how much I get out of my
bench shirt. I say around 200, so they think " Well i bench 225 so if i get a shirt i can bench 425." IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!!!

People get confused about single ply gear and multi ply gear. YES I wear a squat suit. NO I don't get 300+ pounds out of it. NO I can't use adjustable straps. NO deadlift suits don't really "HELP". Yes you have yo walk your squats out.

When people say I'm a good deadlifter because i'm short.....all the 1,000 lb# deadlifters are 6'0 or taller!!!!

Finally, cutting a box squat HIGH AS FUCK is not a real squat.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Thats exactly right....a buddy at the gym tried to get me into the bench shirts lol said he knew how to use them and all that ...at that time my raw bench was 435 and I bought a apex and could only get like 475-490 cant remember...then I bought a super katana and could only get 480 lol so then I bought the super katana extreme and got 495-500..lol ur right its not easy at all wearing a shirt and I just couldnt get it down at all ...it seems like a lot of fun but I dont know what the hell im doing hahahha I think I could get more out of my slingshot it doesnt take any skill to use that thing

The shirt takes alot of getting use to cause you need to train the back more, get use to heavier loads, train the fuck out of your lock out, and get use to the pressure.

Attachments

• Sir_28ef16_663095.jpg
    Sir_28ef16_663095.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 28