©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Not sure what to add as my last meal of the day... [need help]

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Dude, you know I'm just messing with you. AGAIN
Trust me, I know everyone is different
And BTW, I hate fuckin cardio too
I know brother you seem to think I get ruffled easily :) after having my daughter believe me it'll take a lot for me to get upset anymore and I know you. Its not like you're some douche bag bumping a sponsor who is no longer here:eek::eek::eek: and not liking my response about your dbol
I hate fucking cardio just as much as I hate fucking fat chicks. But, you gotta do what you gotta do to get shit done. Lol
They're generally willing to try anything:eek::eek::eek:
Well lucky for me I can lean out without the cardio :p
I hate you;)

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
At your weight you need to eat lots of good food, healthy fats and DON'T try to stay very lean. Don't get fat and sloppy, but trying to stay around 10-12% is good. Like sandpig said more carbs. I would go for 300 protein, 400 carbs and 75 to 100 fat a day. Lift hard but briefly. Split should have you resting day after legs and after back.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I hate fucking cardio just as much as I hate fucking fat chicks. But, you gotta do what you gotta do to get shit done. Lol

Damn bro, why u gotta go hating on the fatties?

But, I think we can all agree we hate cardio.

letsbefit

Banned
May 8, 2015
If you're into saute'd or light fried foods, try VCO (virgin coconut oil). You just may reap the benefits in consistent usage.