©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New HGH Female User

atl2016

Feb 13, 2017
4th week of GH, running 2 iu's per day.
Blue Top from reputable supplier - I hope :)
Using bacteriostatic water to mix.

Skin - Great
Hair - Great
Sleeping Well
No joint pain. No bloating.
For the past week ive developed a red "hive" at the injection site. Warm to touch and itchy. Goes away a day or two later.

Could anyone provide any insight ?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Sounds like localized irritation from the injection. Make sure you're cleaning the injection site well with alcohol and take a Benadryl after your injection. Maybe trying switching up the injection site and see if that makes a difference.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
It could be from various things like impurities or how its mixed. Sometimes 192aa HGH will cause a similar reaction in some people.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I will be interested to see if your fat loss results match that of a few PubMed posted studies I read. HGH causes men to lose fat in their stomach area, but women do not. Instead, women lose fat in their thighs. The researchers were as shocked as everyone else, but the findings have been confirmed.

No one knows why yet.

Trainhard1619

May 26, 2017
I will be interested to see if your fat loss results match that of a few PubMed posted studies I read. HGH causes men to lose fat in their stomach area, but women do not. Instead, women lose fat in their thighs. The researchers were as shocked as everyone else, but the findings have been confirmed.

No one knows why yet.

Mens hardest areas to lose BF is in the ab area, women hips and thighs...my thoughts is raising igf levels in men/women promote fat loss, just most apparent in the hard to loose areas...even though it is happening throughout

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006

No one knows why yet.

Can you post the study...Would be interested in checking it out!