©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tees-bathing suit ideas

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
Actually I considered her a lesbian because my wife says she only dated women but had dated men...however being it was her best friend since they were kids (and of course she was attracted to me) it wasn't too difficult to have the 3some. And yes she did have "everything" to do with me that night.

As for the second 3some i had she wasn't a lesbian just a friend wanting to do it.

And as for my WIFE she isn't bi either she unlike some woman was just willing to do something for me that most men (yourself included) can only dream of having.

1. she wasnt a lesbian then, she was bi
2. yes your wife is bi (sorry but it is true),....would you fuck a guy for her?? or just have a 3some with you her and some guy?
3. i'd never have a 3some in my life. we had a post about this awhile ago.
DragonRider and I were the only 2 who would never have a 3some.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
2. yes your wife is bi (sorry but it is true),....would you fuck a guy for her?? or just have a 3some with you her and some guy?
What is it I say about VIRTUE? in my sig.
well thats true these days.
I wouldn't now.sinful indulgence has consequences.I Know..

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:

1. thank you for the correctness of her sexual nature
2. My wife isn't bi she was just willing to experience something. She doesn't go and do it on her own. And she didn't do anything to the other female. I wouldn't let her do another guy...just can't see it happening
3. To each his own.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
2. My wife isn't bi she was just willing to experience something. She doesn't go and do it on her own. And she didn't do anything to the other female. I wouldn't let her do another guy...just can't see it happening
3. To each his own.
Understand and Concur,Oracle.
Dont worry.-Wolfy just suggested he and I get together in my fantasies so he may have some gender preference issues as well..but you two will be figuring that out..speaking of correct terminology and gibberish,shaddup... I'm Distancing
I gotta go write a damn 100 pg dissertation

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
3. To each his own.

1. you're welcome
2. you hope "she doesn't go and do it on her own"
3. exactly
4. [tren enanthate]

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
1. you're welcome
2. you hope "she doesn't go and do it on her own"