©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle

Zalla

Aug 19, 2011
I am about to start my cycle. I want to run 500mgs of Testosterone Enanthate for 12 weeks. Also I have EQ, clomid and nolva. I'm 6'1/2" and 240 lbs
I have some questions..
1. Can I use the EQ with the test ?
2. How many calories per day should I eat?
3. What sides should I expect?

Thanks...........Zalla

rmx08

Apr 22, 2011
I am about to start my cycle. I want to run 500mgs of Testosterone Enanthate for 12 weeks. Also I have EQ, clomid and nolva. I'm 6'1/2" and 240 lbs
I have some questions..
1. Can I use the EQ with the test ?
2. How many calories per day should I eat?
3. What sides should I expect?

Thanks...........Zalla

Always stick with a single compound. Especially a single injectable , for you first cycle.
Leave some stats, your maintenance level of calories, and what are your goals?

Zalla

Aug 19, 2011
I'm 24 and @ 190lbs and I'm working out for 4 years. I want to gain muscle but not to being too big.

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Blimey, you've lost 50lbs in a few days - you were 240lbs in your first post and now you're saying you're 190?

I wouldn't stick to that 'one injectable for a first cycle' advice if you're set on using Test Enth and Eq. There's nothing wrong with that combo, and plenty of people (including myself and loads of people I know) have doubled up on injectables for a first cycle. There's nothing wrong with it, despite what some might claim.

What you might want to do though is maybe substitute something like Test Sust 250 for the Enth on a first cycle, because it'll be out your system quicker in case of any adverse reactions.

Zalla

Aug 19, 2011
Blimey, you've lost 50lbs in a few days - you were 240lbs in your first post and now you're saying you're 190?

I wouldn't stick to that 'one injectable for a first cycle' advice if you're set on using Test Enth and Eq. There's nothing wrong with that combo, and plenty of people (including myself and loads of people I know) have doubled up on injectables for a first cycle. There's nothing wrong with it, despite what some might claim.

What you might want to do though is maybe substitute something like Test Sust 250 for the Enth on a first cycle, because it'll be out your system quicker in case of any adverse reactions.

It was a mistake bro. lol I was thinking all day that I used to be like 190 in the past for many years. And now although I'm 240 I want to gain more , A new fucking day . sorry

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Blimey, you've lost 50lbs in a few days - you were 240lbs in your first post and now you're saying you're 190?.

:p

I agree, stick with a single-estered Test (Cyp or Enan) @ 250-500mg/wk for a first run, that is all you will need.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
It was a mistake bro. lol I was thinking all day that I used to be like 190 in the past for many years. And now although I'm 240 I want to gain more , A new fucking day . sorry

Just be honest in the future.

Your either 240 and fat
or

Yes single estered test at 500mg for 12 weeks is ideal.

batesJ

May 9, 2011
All going to depend on your diet. How many cals are you taking? And how much protein?

Zalla

Aug 19, 2011
I want to start a meal plan to supplement the cycle and I was thinking at 4000/5000 cals a day. So what do you think?

forman

May 6, 2011
I want to start a meal plan to supplement the cycle and I was thinking at 4000/5000 cals a day. So what do you think?

I wouldn't wait until you are on cycle to eat properly. I'm sure you will gain now if you clean up your diet without AAS.

Zalla

Aug 19, 2011
Thanks a lot for your help. Definitely I will consider any advice. I will start a proper diet from tomorrow. Cheers