©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

15,000 Calories (A DAY)

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
6'1" 342lbs...YIKES! Those comparisons Dave made aren't so great. Dave says, "You remind me of Greg Kovacs (DEAD) and Rich Piana (DEAD).

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I saw this earlier. He seems like a nice guy. Sadly he's a walking time bomb. Although part of me is disappointed with talking like that but it's just being real. Part of me also thinks he is happy and he loves the attention so good on him. I am sure guys know what I mean. We want to see freaks but when someone is too freaky it's somehow wrong and stupid and he is asking to die etc. All very true but guys can do what they want and it's impressive seeing people build physiques like that. For guys like us the comments usually come from a good place. However some of the social media comments are just annoying. Guys who barely look like they lift going on about him going to die and making fun of him.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
6'1" 342lbs...YIKES! Those comparisons Dave made aren't so great. Dave says, "You remind me of Greg Kovacs (DEAD) and Rich Piana (DEAD).

No, he corrects Dave later in the video and tells him he is 352lbs.

Speaking of Kovac, Didn't him and Dave both get what they now call Palomboism? Strange look. Small arms and legs with a huge gut. What in the fucking world would do that. Insulin in unimaginable amounts?

Last edited:

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Guys like this make me wonder if we are reaching the actual limits of a the human physique in terms of absolute mass and low body fat, etc. At some point it stresses all the bodies other systems, especially the cardiovascular system, to the point that it’s just not safely sustainable long term. When you factor in all the exogenous hormones and substances that it takes to achieve this size and their stress on the body...

The guy is huge and looks pretty damn good, no doubt. I just hope he’s healthy as well. I don’t like seeing these guys die from their pursuits. No one benefits from that.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Guys like this make me wonder if we are reaching the actual limits of a the human physique in terms of absolute mass and low body fat, etc. At some point it stresses all the bodies other systems, especially the cardiovascular system, to the point that it’s just not safely sustainable long term. When you factor in all the exogenous hormones and substances that it takes to achieve this size and their stress on the body...

The guy is huge and looks pretty damn good, no doubt. I just hope he’s healthy as well. I don’t like seeing these guys die from their pursuits. No one benefits from that.

I think this guy has roofed it. How much bigger could he possibly get? At that size I would imagine you loose lines and become just a huge mass of flesh. Once more of these guys start walking around clean at 300plus, I would imagine many will just drop dead and the message will be clear that this is a place these guys don't want to go.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
No, he corrects Dave later in the video and tells him he is 352lbs.

Speaking of Kovac, Didn't him and Dave both get what they now call Palomboism? Strange look. Small arms and legs with a huge gut. What in the fucking world would do that. Insulin in unimaginable amounts?

Yeah, I checked out his Instagram and there's a picture of the scale and it says 352lbs...unbelievable! What a monster. Only 6'1" too. That's incredible!!