©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clenbuterol

BiG KoOlaDe

Jul 5, 2004
question before i start my cycle is after i take my building phase i wanted to cut down a little bit, not being too cut i still rather look larger. I was going to take 100 clenbuterol tabs and 5 bottls of primo for a 4 or 5 week cutting cycle but i was juss informed by my connect that they dont have ne more primo so ill only be getting 100 tabs of clen. i was wondering is the clen a lone going to do a good cutting job or am i just wasting my money. Should i juss take the money for the clen and buy some sust. to put in my bulking phase. Any info real soon would be a bigt help ordering my gear tommorrow. Also this is not my first cycle. THis cycle will consist of
--------Anapolon-----Dbol-------deca-------nolvadex---------HGC
Week 1 50 mg/day----------- 200/week-----if needed
week 2 50 mg/day-------------400week------ "
week 3 50 mg/day--35mg/day--500/week-------"
week 4 ------------35mg/day--400/week------"
week 5 ------------35mg/day--250/week-----"
week 6 ------------35mg/day--250/week---- 20mg/day
Week 7 -------------------------------------20mg/day
week 8 -----------------------------------------------------1500 i.u.
week 9 -----------------------------------------------------1500 i.u.
would clen. be able to help me lose fat from this or should i juss get sustain instead and get even bigger thanks

BiG KoOlaDe

Jul 5, 2004
would the 100 tabs do anything for me or save my money and get couple amps of sust250 lyk 5 amps

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Sorry I didn't see this post before. Clen is used quite often during the PCT phase to help maintain muscle while cutting. It would not be a waste. Clen is supposed to be very anti-catabolic.