©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New guy looking to cut some BF

tucciim

Aug 30, 2010
I've been doing some research on T3, Clen, and Albut. It seems like Albut is the best choice for cutting fat but Clen is WAY easier to find for purchase.

The resources that have Albut avail all come up as scam sites. Anyone have a source for me to work with?

disclaimer: my "research" came from reading the boards on those scam sites. so, my info could be total guerilla sales marketing hype.

thanks!

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I've been doing some research on T3, Clen, and Albut. It seems like Albut is the best choice for cutting fat but Clen is WAY easier to find for purchase.

The resources that have Albut avail all come up as scam sites. Anyone have a source for me to work with?

disclaimer: my "research" came from reading the boards on those scam sites. so, my info could be total guerilla sales marketing hype.

thanks!

I haven't seen many with Albuterol in a while man. First thing anyone will tell you is that it's all about diet...Have you ever tried Clen though? It works pretty well.

tucciim

Aug 30, 2010
ya I've read about clen. It seems to have more side effects. I'll give it a shot though. thanks.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

thanks!

I have tried them both and CLENBUTEROL IMO is far superior for fat loss than ALBUTEROL.

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
Clen hits me like a frickin brick wall. My BP & HR shoot through the roof and I cannot sit still. It's pretty cool, but I have to literally drink gallons of water per day just to not feel woozy

Shovel

Sep 24, 2010
USA
A low dose of Test per week(200-300mg), plus a calorie defecit diet is a good combo. The steroid keeps the muscle you have and the lack of cals will decrease fat fast. JMO

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
I was actually thinking the test+t3+clen combo for fast BF loss. Plus a skin firming cream since when you lose BF fast you'll sag a little :)