©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Adex

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
damn i'm hearing so many conflicting opinions its crazy.

I can either run it 11 weeks with a frontload or 12 weeks constant 500mg.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
.5 mg EOD of adex is serious overkill at 300mg test per week, and even overkill at 500mg-750mg test per week. You need to remember adex has a 3 day half-life...adex levels will build up too high, estrogen will plummet to low and you will gain very little.

.25mg EOD starting week 2 or 3, when the test actually begins to kick in would be better.

About the EQ, run it at a constant 500mg for 12 weeks...the frontload wont make much difference in the end, but neither will an extra week. Either way you prefer is fine...

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
dugie82 said:
damn i'm hearing so many conflicting opinions its crazy.

I can either run it 11 weeks with a frontload or 12 weeks constant 500mg.

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one :D IMO, I would run 500mg for 12 weeks. I have neevr been a fan of frontloading unless its with Dbol or Anadrol to jumpstart the cycle. As far as Arimidex, I have used it at .5mg EOD for cycles consisting of 500mg of test. It didnt do shit for me. My cholesterol level went up slightly, but my nips still got itchy. I raised it to .5ED and still nothing. Only when I added Nolvadex in did the itchy nips stop. I may be the exception to the rule, but if it can happen to me, it can happen to someone else. Always have Nolvadex on hand.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
tee said:
As far as Arimidex, I have used it at .5mg EOD for cycles consisting of 500mg of test. It didnt do shit for me. My cholesterol level went up slightly, but my nips still got itchy. I raised it to .5ED and still nothing. Only when I added Nolvadex in did the itchy nips stop. I may be the exception to the rule, but if it can happen to me, it can happen to someone else. Always have Nolvadex on hand.

Anti-e's are totally an individual thing, I agree with you bro. You cant plan out ".5mg eod", because you never know how things will turn out. You just gotta adjust the dose as you go.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
got it, goin to stick with .5EOD till 2nd week. Gotta remember i'm already prone to gyno. About to go stick myself again in a couple minutes. And about hindering gains, i'm not worried about gaining fast weight(water weight), i seriously doubt extra adex would hinder solid gains.

Where should spot inj this time bros? My fuckin delt was sore up until today before i iced it, but i think im goin to stick the other side and just deal with it. What spots are easiest for you guys i'm always up for less soreness.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
good. went through easy enough, had a drop of blood the size of a pin head come into the vial but when i aspirated only bubbles, so i think i should be fine. We'll see how things go tomorrow.

BTW i'll be in chicago visiting the chicago art institute for a couple of days, wish me luck. I'll be sure to post pictures up when i get back.