©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bulk Options

Jerry M

Aug 4, 2013
can i just point out that unless you use something super weak like winny or var, you can bulk on just about anything. More gear. more food, lift bad ass and you have growth.

on a side note, tren a, not e. if you react violently to it, clears the system quicker.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
can i just point out that unless you use something super weak like winny or var, you can bulk on just about anything. More gear. more food, lift bad ass and you have growth.

on a side note, tren a, not e. if you react violently to it, clears the system quicker.

Im not talking about gettin agins, im talking about a good solid BULK! I been gettin gains since the day i stepped out the Womb and ill keep gettin them till the day im no longer pushin weight, but pushin daises.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Test, D-bol, Var sounds cool to me. Id probably go for 16 weeks again and use the var for the last 4-6 weeks. test around 600mg/week and d-bol 60mg/day?

I like how that cycle looks, it seems a little mild and at first i was looking to push it a bit further.

I'd take My test just a little higher being that You already did 500test/600eq...maybe like 750-800

Jerry M

Aug 4, 2013
Im not talking about gettin agins, im talking about a good solid BULK! I been gettin gains since the day i stepped out the Womb and ill keep gettin them till the day im no longer pushin weight, but pushin daises.

then good solid gains come after time. something serious but strong

1g test (weekly)
50mg tren a (daily)
50mg drost p
6iu gh
6iu humalog post w/o

i know most people will shit a brick at high test low tren, but its personal preference. drost will lower aromatization which is needed with higher dose long ester test. gh dose is high but not ridiculous and using slin post w/o 4-5x a week will allow you to use for longer period of time without fear of desensitization.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
800mgs test
600mgs deca
50mgs dbol + 50mgs drol
0.5 mgs caber e3d
12.5mgs aromasin eod thru pct
Clomid and daa for pct

Hold on to the tren for a later cycle.

Jerry M

Aug 4, 2013
800mgs test
600mgs deca
50mgs dbol + 50mgs drol
0.5 mgs caber e3d
12.5mgs aromasin eod thru pct
Clomid and daa for pct

Hold on to the tren for a later cycle.

i believe aromasin has like 17 hour active life. needs daily dosing. could be thinking of another ai though.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
No, you are correct, but it's suicidal inhibitor so you don't get an estrogen rebound. Eod works great for me. Any more and I kill my estrogen and we all know how fun that is. If you want, try 6mgs ed or so. But I've always had good luck with eod.

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
It being ur 3rd cycle stay w something simple and build up ur belt a little each time to allow your body time to adjst and react accordingly stay simple no reason to go crazy jst by simply raising ur cals and throwing in dbol will bulk the crap outta ya so imo no reason to go all crazy w other stuff u have never heard of research research research so what u feel will work best for u.....
I personally have done 1g test w 6-800 tren ace and that was hell on the sleeping habits this time around i broke from habit and am doig 1g tren n 200mg of test and 50mg dbol for the first 6 weeks then switchn over to var100mg ed and so far i fuckn love it and i sleep perfectly ....jst see what works for u bud

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
It being ur 3rd cycle stay w something simple and build up ur belt a little each time to allow your body time to adjst and react accordingly stay simple no reason to go crazy jst by simply raising ur cals and throwing in dbol will bulk the crap outta ya so imo no reason to go all crazy w other stuff u have never heard of research research research so what u feel will work best for u.....
I personally have done 1g test w 6-800 tren ace and that was hell on the sleeping habits this time around i broke from habit and am doig 1g tren n 200mg of test and 50mg dbol for the first 6 weeks then switchn over to var100mg ed and so far i fuckn love it and i sleep perfectly ....jst see what works for u bud

Nice cycle man, i never heard of somebody going that low of test with 1g tren. Thats awesome its working good for u tho! I still got plenty of time to sort out the details of the cycle so i will research my ass of until then, I like your idea of starting with D-bol for first few weeks then switching to Var for the remainder of the cycle. Var is so pricey tho. Lol ill start saving my pennies, pm me anyone if you know anywhere to get Var decent (preferably a site sponsor). Gotta support home base :)

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Why not go with tbol instead of var if you're bulking? It will add more mass than var. Var is really great if you're at like 10% bf, other than that, you get stronger but no bigger and can't see how ripped you are. Not sure what your bf is but tbol is a great oral.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'd start test at 500. Every three weeks bump it 50mg. Some people bloat like hell on orals like dbol/drol. Some don't. YOU'LL have to see what happens to you. It's really individual. I'd keep it simple like that and if your shit's in order with training, diet and rest, you'll grow. Drop your training volume some. Let the drugs work without eating up recovery and energy. If cutting back on work helps nattys grow, enhanced athletes can benefit. As you are bumping the test up, gradually bump your volume back up too. You'll be happy you did.

Last edited:

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Well tbol is dbol without the wetness. You don't get as strong or big but you gain solid size and strength but won't get the bloat. So start with the dbol since you want to bulk and finish with tbol. Dbol at 50mgs tbol at 80 and your good to go.

Also, orals lose their effectiveness after about six weeks or so. Besides tbol and var which can be run longer.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Well tbol is dbol without the wetness. You don't get as strong or big but you gain solid size and strength but won't get the bloat. So start with the dbol since you want to bulk and finish with tbol. Dbol at 50mgs tbol at 80 and your good to go.

Also, orals lose their effectiveness after about six weeks or so. Besides tbol and var which can be run longer.

MIND BLOWN!!! awesome info man thanks a ton. that sounds like a hell of a plan, maybe ill do the d-bol and t-bol combo idea with grims idea of straight test but steady increses?

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
I mean if you wanna bulk, I'd add deca. It's the king of bulking gear. Keep it like 400 mgs if you don't wanna go nuts. Throw dbol in that mix and you with blow the effffff up. Keep your estrogen under Co trolling, eat CLEAN and drink lots and lots of water (2 gallons).