©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wish to get some advices if it's good to start whit those...

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Steven. Test e 500mg per week ..pin as u wish brother. I like 100mg day for constant level but people will disagree with that. .

Not me brother, i pin my long esters every day too. Been doing that for past 10 weeks with test e and keeps the sides away :headbang:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Every day, EOD, or e3d is the way to go with longer ester's. Not every ten days. Who told you every ten days just curious?

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Steven. Test e 500mg per week ..pin as u wish brother. I like 100mg day for constant level but people will disagree with that. .

I like to do shoulder injections with a slin pin. Back load those suckers and pin every day or every other day and your levels will be much more steady. You should get better results that way IMO. Personally I pin every 3 days or in other words 2 days between each pin. I love it

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I like to do shoulder injections with a slin pin. Back load those suckers and pin every day or every other day and your levels will be much more steady. You should get better results that way IMO. Personally I pin every 3 days or in other words 2 days between each pin. I love it

I'm with you...my last cycle I was pinning one cc of testosterone per day, using the slin pin method like you mentioned. I would rotate between quads and delts. Even though I was on close to 2 grams a week of test, I didn't experience any itchy nips, gyno symptoms, etc. in October, I'm probably going to run the same cycle again. This time I stopped when I broke 250lbs (started about 230 lbs). I may add in 50 mg of proviron a day just to make sure my estrogen levels stay low, and just because I love it.

Last edited:

Sleven06

Jul 8, 2014
Montreal

Yup I inject in my shoulders too for my 1st cycle and I pin 500 mg test E. every week + 150 Dbol E3D, started almost 3 weeks ago now, gained 16 lbs so far, no bad side effects at all so far, and I litterally doubled all the weights I lift... I feel good, really good. *oh and I raised my diet to 7000 cals a day too. Cycle finish october 4th (or maybe few days after if I got left over lol) I'll post pictures of results.
And sorry to those who would had wish I gained more weight naturally before doing it, but I had enough of gaining just 1-2 lbs every months, now I'm already really happy whit my results and it just motivated me even more to focus on trainning.... Really big thanks to all of you for your tips, don't hesitate to add more if you want, I'm sure it's gonna help me and lots of others in same situation.
Oh actually I had ONE question for you guys, the guy who advised me on dosage, told me I should not raise my Dbol intake, but I was wondering, would it be bad if I take same dosage as my test E. (500mg every 3 days) or should I keep same dosages untill the end of this cycle?. Thanks in advance! Always like to have more than one person advising me, just to play on the safe side lol.

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Do NOT take 500 mg of dbol every 3 days! Unless you want bitch tits and a decomposing liver. Most ppl run dbol at 50mg a day, which is only 150 every 3 days. IMO, what you are running for a first cycle right now is wreckless. Over a gram of test and almost 600mg of dbol a week without knowing how these will affect you isnt a good idea at all. Watch your estrogen, just bc you arent experiencing any sides now dont mean you wont. It takes a month before estrogen really builds up, so just make sure you have an ai ready to go because it can creep up on you. You may be fine, but with your current doses there is a good chance things could turn shitty here soon. Not trying to be a dick bro, just making you aware of the possibilities

Sleven06

Jul 8, 2014
Montreal
Do NOT take 500 mg of dbol every 3 days! Unless you want bitch tits and a decomposing liver. Most ppl run dbol at 50mg a day, which is only 150 every 3 days. IMO, what you are running for a first cycle right now is wreckless. Over a gram of test and almost 600mg of dbol a week without knowing how these will affect you isnt a good idea at all. Watch your estrogen, just bc you arent experiencing any sides now dont mean you wont. It takes a month before estrogen really builds up, so just make sure you have an ai ready to go because it can creep up on you. You may be fine, but with your current doses there is a good chance things could turn shitty here soon. Not trying to be a dick bro, just making you aware of the possibilities

Ok reallyyyy sorry here, my last physic class was 15 years ago lol (I tough 500mg was 1/2 ml -_- )oh wow now I feel dumb lol (cause I got 1ml seringes and the guy only told me to take half a ml of Dbol by injection so it make EXACTLY 150 mg once every 3 days, but since I learn that it have a short half life I will take it daily from now on. Appologies if I scared you there, my bad.

Last edited:

JStalin1953

Aug 6, 2014
ok thank you guys for your anwers. Dorian my height is 5'11, and for those who asked if I eat a lot, yes, I do eat 4000 cal just in ''good'' food plus 2 shakes of 650 cal each+60g proteins+85 carbs+ 25 vitamins & minerals in it, I take fish oil pills too, so It's really my genetic that is hard/long to build up mass, I don't know, I must have a fat burner in my genes or something lol and my main exercises are dead lifts & bench (inclined & staight) I train all other parts too but just once/twice a week... I lift pretty good for my weight-I think- (130 lbs on bench, deadlift at 100, dumbells at 30/40 lbs)... I train 4-6 times a week, I sleep 8 hours/night plus a nap of 1 hour everyday.. So thanks for the advices, I'm gonna try the test E & dianabol to start then, I'll will let you know what gains I made whit that in about 3 months. So if anyone else got more tips/advices, they are all welcome :)

You need to definitely eat like a fat kid, but just keep it to proteins and a tiny bit of fat.
You're protein intake should be triple your weight for being only 130lbs.

START EATING THOSE CHICKENS!:D

Sleven06

Jul 8, 2014
Montreal
Ok I got another question, so far I was injecting in my delts & butt, but I am thinking to do some in biceps too, but when I research online for the exact spot/method to pin, I found that a lot of sites/forums not giving the exact same spot everytime, and since I want to make sure that I don't hit a nerve, can someone who is use to do it there can paste a good link where I can see clearly the right technic to pin in those? Any advice would be nice too. »Thanks again guys! :)

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I've done bi's. I just look for a spot where I didn't see a vain and pished it in. I'm a slow pinner. You get a warning if you get close to a vain. Then asperated and boom

Sleven06

Jul 8, 2014
Montreal
Ok another question that might sound stupid but some people say it's better to rub the spot where you pin after but others say to not touch it, so my question: since when I inject Dbol I got no feeling after but when I do my test E injection, it's kinda soar (not sure of the grammar here, I try to say that it's just hurt a little bit), so is it ok to rub a lilttle the spot or should I not touch it while it spread? Thanks again :p

Sleven06

Jul 8, 2014
Montreal
hi again everyone. thanks to your tips I all goes well now, I am at my ''half first cycle'' now, like I mentionned before, I was around 135 lbs 2 months ago, now I am at 165 lbs (when I wake up) =D really happy whit results so far, I stopped Dbol few days ago since we told me it's good just as a ''buff'' untill test E take effect, so now I just keep pinning 500mg a week EOD, and I already can't wait for my next cycle that I intend to start next february as soon as I'm done whit post cycle, so I was reading a lot on different gear and I am really tempted to try tren... I can get a ''mix'' that contain:

trenbolone mix:

10ml, 150mg/ml.

Acetate 50mg

Enanthate 50mg

Hydrahexobenzylcarbonate 50mg

So I'm gonna stack it whit another mix of 4 kinds of test, anybody can recommend the right dosage knowing that I am now at 165 lbs? Would be greatly appreciate. Oh and I updated my picture, made massive gains since started this cycle, can't wait for the next one already =D

Last edited: