©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

libido issues on letrozole

hwll

Oct 17, 2013
Jesus Christ- you took 2.5 mg ed for three months... Who told you to do that?

I doubt your estro is low still, but I'm sure some levels some where are out of whack and that's the loss of libido you're still feeling.

If I were you, I'd stop everything and just cruise on a trt dose of test for a few months and let your body normalize. You can try to add a bit of mast maybe 50mg eod to the cruise and see if that helps.

I had some small lumps develop even though I was taking adex and so I figured I'd drop the adex and take letro at 2.5mg to get rid of the lumps they did get a little smaller but I was hoping they would go away thats why I continued to take it so long. But even without taking any AI for 6 weeks and running 1500mg of test my nipples are not sore or tender so that's why I'm guessing my estrogen is still low. Idk I'll probably go get some blood work done soon to see what my levels are if nothing gets better.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
If you had gyno still after 12 weeks of Letro at 2.5mg ed- then ... 1- your Letro was shit 2- it wasn't estrogen related gyno

hwll

Oct 17, 2013
If you had gyno still after 12 weeks of Letro at 2.5mg ed- then ... 1- your Letro was shit 2- it wasn't estrogen related gyno

Well I agree as soon as I upped my dose of prami it started going away so I think it was prolactin related from the npp which I'm not taking anymore but this was after I realized it wasn't estrogen related and stopped the letro but the letro had to be real why else would I have lost my libido and it's still isn't no were close to what it was before the letro.

BEASTZ6

Jan 31, 2013
I was taking 1.25 mg of letro twice a week and it killed my sex drive. Took forever to recover. Going back to aromisin.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
hey guys have exactly same issue with NPP
been 6 week at 400mg pw together with Masteron 400mg pw and SUS at 800pw.

Had small lumpd developing behind nipples. Been on adex 0.5 eod.
Thought it was Estrogen issues . However I did some blood tests to check 2 days ago and it come out my estrogen are not high at all while my prolactin is beyond normal.

So I am struggle to decidde what to do - caber at 0.5mg 2x per week or letro at 1.25 mg ED?

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
hey guys have exactly same issue with NPP
been 6 week at 400mg pw together with Masteron 400mg pw and SUS at 800pw.

Had small lumpd developing behind nipples. Been on adex 0.5 eod.
Thought it was Estrogen issues . However I did some blood tests to check 2 days ago and it come out my estrogen are not high at all while my prolactin is beyond normal.

So I am struggle to decidde what to do - caber at 0.5mg 2x per week or letro at 1.25 mg ED?

Caber

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
HwII-what did you find out so far?
Melanotan works nice while on for the sex drive if you don't mind being freely black-tie always used to love my Provirion- had a freely sex drive on that and was able to lower the juice dosages

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
2.5mg letro ed should only be used for guys who want to be super dry for a show and are willing to go without sex for a few weeks! Seriously that dose will make your sex drive run away! I used it one time and it felt weird... for the first time in my life I never wanted sex... at all. It will soon normalize once you stop the letro.

For guys what have gyno you should use tamoxifen and for an AI during your cycle a low dose of exemestane (aromasin) is best imo. Although anastrozole (arimidex) is great too. The tamox for the existing gyno and the Ai to prevent it from happening in the future.