©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Moderators!

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
When I 1st saw this thread New Moderators the first 2 names that came to me were Magnus & Grim. To my surprise both of you were chosen. Not been here long but that's who I would have chosen.
Congrats you two kids! ;)

I plan to drain you both for more knowledge & help along the way. Just for the record Its nice to get help from others without having to kiss ass like another board similar to this one...

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
When I 1st saw this thread New Moderators the first 2 names that came to me were Magnus & Grim. To my surprise both of you were chosen. Not been here long but that's who I would have chosen.

I plan to drain you both for more knowledge & help along the way. Just for the record Its nice to get help from others without having to kiss ass like another board similar to this one...

I'm sure to return the favor brother. ;) LOL Thanks so much for your confidence and if I can be so bold to speak for my brother Magnus, we're here 1000% for you guys and this community, our home.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks

Thanks brother, it means a lot! Like grim said, we're here to help!:headbang:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I didn't even notice your titles till seeing this. Great news... couldn't have happened to 2 better guys. Well done. Don't ban me :D