©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My 4th Cycle.. need some help please!!

krieger

Apr 14, 2005
With what i heard and read here is finally the cycle i have sorted :

Nolvadex all cycle long
500mg of enanthate week 1 - 8
400mg of deca week 1 - 10
30mg every day of Dbol week 1 - 4
1 clomid therapy at the end
***What do you think of it? if its not good, what should i add or remove or replace on that cycle??***

Here are my first 3 that i wasnt satisfy enough (and i know why : not long enough wron quantites etc...)
and now i dont want to wast my money and my time.. i want a good bulk up that i will be able to keep
a good ratio.:
FIRST CYCLE:
1- d-bol (the pink one)
2- deca durabolin norma
* was on 6 weeks with 1 injections every 3 days of deca and 6 dbols (5mg each.) a day
2ND CYCLE
1 -sustenon 250mg (organon egyptian) 2 injections a week so 500mg/week
2- deca durabolin norma 2 injections a week so 400mg/week
3- nolvadez 10mg per days
on 6 weeks either
3RD Cycle
1 - equipoise 2 vial of 10 ml 50mg/ml 1 injection every 2 day till empty bttle
2 - stanazolol (denkell 10mg/pill 100 pill a bottle) 3 a days till empty bottle
so about 6 weeks either

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
hey

i am on 500 sustan a week and 450 deca a week. im only two weeks in. what happen with your second cycle when u used it. any suggestions

W

wolfyEVH

krieger said:
With what i heard and read here is finally the cycle i have sorted :

Nolvadex all cycle long
500mg of enanthate week 1 - 8
***What do you think of it? if its not good, what should i add or remove or replace on that cycle??***

Here are my first 3 that i wasnt satisfy enough (and i know why : not long enough wron quantites etc...)
and now i dont want to wast my money and my time.. i want a good bulk up that i will be able to keep
a good ratio.:
FIRST CYCLE:
1- d-bol (the pink one)
2- deca durabolin norma
* was on 6 weeks with 1 injections every 3 days of deca and 6 dbols (5mg each.) a day
2ND CYCLE
1 -sustenon 250mg (organon egyptian) 2 injections a week so 500mg/week
2- deca durabolin norma 2 injections a week so 400mg/week
3- nolvadez 10mg per days
on 6 weeks either
3RD Cycle
1 - equipoise 2 vial of 10 ml 50mg/ml 1 injection every 2 day till empty bttle
2 - stanazolol (denkell 10mg/pill 100 pill a bottle) 3 a days till empty bottle
so about 6 weeks either

after those cycles, this is really gonna be your FIRST real good cycle. your first cycle was the usual newb mistake, a deca/dbol stack. 6 weeks of deca wont do shit....all your gains came from the dbols.....

second cycle was way too short......deca should be run about 10-11 weeks, with test a week longer

third cycle was short and weak as well. eq should be ran at 400mg/week (along with some test) for like at least 11 weeks because of its long ester.

as for your proposed cycle, i like it, but remember to keep your test above your deca....run test for 11 or 12 weeks.

also, explain your "1 clomid therapy"

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
after those cycles, this is really gonna be your FIRST real good cycle. your first cycle was the usual newb mistake, a deca/dbol stack. 6 weeks of deca wont do shit....all your gains came from the dbols.....

second cycle was way too short......deca should be run about 10-11 weeks, with test a week longer

third cycle was short and weak as well. eq should be ran at 400mg/week (along with some test) for like at least 11 weeks because of its long ester.

as for your proposed cycle, i like it, but remember to keep your test above your deca....run test for 11 or 12 weeks.

also, explain your "1 clomid therapy"

I have to agree. Deca and EQ both need to be ran in the 10 to 12 week range to see any real benenfits. Both take 5 to 6 weeks to kick in. You were stopping your cycles when they were just getting started. Test should always be ran 1 to 2 weeks after deca.

Where was the test in your 3rd cycle? EQ and Deca both work synergisticly with test. Neither is very effective alone.

krieger

Apr 14, 2005
Thx all i think i am goona do the same as i wrote but 10 week also for the testo
thx very much i appreciate,..
So what you think of that
Nolvadex all cycle long
500mg of enanthate week 1 - 10 (ill try 12 but it depend on my money:)
**i take nolvadez all cycle cause i have i ''micro'' gyno. when i was a teenager so i can feel it with a bit of testosterone only my left tits**

Answer for illinios:
Sust and deca together are very graet i think but i didnt get the result i expected and i know why... To short cycle (i know now) as those guy told me at least 10 weeks and 12 if possible (correct me guy if i am wrong ) but i can tell you that i could felt great force incressing and i took about 17 pounds imagine if i could have make it the right way in 10 or 12 weeks... omg dont looseyour money and your timemake it good or
dont make it at all.. thats why i am asking so much question now

Good day to all

Last edited:

fishcommiss

Apr 11, 2005
Can someone tell me a bit about anadrol. I am already aware of how great it is and about it's adverse side-effects. I'm interested in taking it; however, I'm not sure what to stack it with, how long I should take it, and how much I should take on any particular day. Any advice would be appreciated!

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
welcome fishcommiss,

That is a question with many posibilities you should start a new thread on this ,

W

wolfyEVH

krieger said:
Thx all i think i am goona do the same as i wrote but 10 week also for the testo
thx very much i appreciate,..
So what you think of that
Nolvadex all cycle long
500mg of enanthate week 1 - 10 (ill try 12 but it depend on my money:)
**i take nolvadez all cycle cause i have i ''micro'' gyno. when i was a teenager so i can feel it with a bit of testosterone only my left tits**

Answer for illinios:
Sust and deca together are very graet i think but i didnt get the result i expected and i know why... To short cycle (i know now) as those guy told me at least 10 weeks and 12 if possible (correct me guy if i am wrong ) but i can tell you that i could felt great force incressing and i took about 17 pounds imagine if i could have make it the right way in 10 or 12 weeks... omg dont looseyour money and your timemake it good or
dont make it at all.. thats why i am asking so much question now

Good day to all

run your test to 11 at least.....have to end deca 1 weeks before test

krieger

Apr 14, 2005
Ok Now i am set i am gonna do it the right way

so it will be
Nolvadex all the cycle
week 1 to 12 enanthate 500mg/week
week 1 to 10 deca 400 mg / semaine
week 1 to 4 dbol 30mg /day
3 weeks after at the end ill start pct (clomid therapy)

krieger

Apr 14, 2005
One last Question Does the enanthate is good or i should go with another kind of testosterone like cypionate or sustenon, omnadren, proprionate or anything else or my cycle is very fine like that

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
most like enanthate , prop is good as well but you need to take it every day which can be a real pain in the ass, but it starts working more quickly which is why some put up with all the injections.