©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle Results!

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Well guys it was a Hell of a ride for my first cycle (Test E 500mg/w) and i loved it. I found my old log book and I can now compare how much ive gained.

Weight: 180 ->215
Bench : 185x5 ->255x3
Squat:225->315
OHP DB -> 45's ->80
DL 250->345

Thanks for all the support and help you all gave me.

Now I just have one question, do i really need to wait the 3 months after pct? Or can i get away with 6-8 weeks?

zezazi

Jan 27, 2013
Well guys it was a Hell of a ride for my first cycle (Test E 500mg/w) and i loved it. I found my old log book and I can now compare how much ive gained.

Weight: 180 ->215
Bench : 185x5 ->255x3
Squat:225->315
OHP DB -> 45's ->80
DL 250->345

Thanks for all the support and help you all gave me.

Now I just have one question, do i really need to wait the 3 months after pct? Or can i get away with 6-8 weeks?

this is the greatest thing about juice. once you start, theres no going back. I think i waited around two weeks after PCT and jumped right back in. havent gotten off since

tWack

Mar 19, 2013
Holland
Great results! Gratz! :cool:
When to start another cycle.. I myself would be giving it a couple of months (6?) to see how my body stabilizes, but it all depends on your personal choices and goals. I myself (am planning to) use AS for my powerlifting hobby, I have no professional aspirations and want to get old healthy so I want to err on the safe side so I'm gonna keep it to one cycle a year, with maybe a SARM cycle added in the opposite half of the year. :action-smiley-036:

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
That's dam good brutha..My first was bunk and I was hot.. If u can get a blood test of liver values / free test etc maybe that can assist also in a decision. Keep the clean eating , liver aids ,hittin the gym and youll be gtg.. Cool Ib ... No be stressing if u lose some strength. Body is just rebootin..

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012

simple answer here.

time on plus PCT = time off.

you can choose to follow this or not but this is what you should do. congrats on your results. good luck.

VP

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Not sure on your age /training background etc.My own thoughts are when someone "cycles" is that they pct then try and get to on cycle levels and beyond while off. Continue making gains then when actually flattened out gain wise then hit another plateau breaking run. Vpiedu's take on things sound similar to my own. Get the most from the least in your earlier years .
10 yrs from now you will be glad you did most likely. Good luck , T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
simple answer here.

time on plus PCT = time off.

you can choose to follow this or not but this is what you should do. congrats on your results. good luck.

VP

:yeahthat:

Great results bro! Gotta love it!

Teddy122383

Feb 17, 2013
Central New Jersey
First cycles fun add some tren tho that's really your first cycle lol, not to be a cynic here but did u reach ur genetic limit at a 180lb bench that you needed a boost to begin with? I feel like most of us rely too much on gear and don't focus on diet and proper training.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
The beauty of proper time off is it allows the connective tissue time to catch up with the increased muscle strength. If you keep using AAS without a proper break, you are setting yourself up for a nasty joint or tendon issue. But, that is just my .02 cents worth.