©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Am i gyno prone?

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
I developed some puffy nipples quite sure it isn't gyno, theres no lump in it or anything its just puffy and its totally not going away. Not sure if its just fats or some early stages of gyno because some of my friends don't develop puffy nipples even when their bf % shoot up to a good 20% or over. Is there any way to get rid of it, and is it an indication that i would be very prone to gyno once i start my first cycle?

Thank you guys in advance for taking the time to read and reply to my questions.

P.s. My current bodyfat % is around 13-15%. No history of using aas in the past(not that i know of) .

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
So it sounds as though you believe that your puffy nips are not from gyno-?

Let me tell ya, while there may be no lump within the nipple at all I can GUARANTEE that if you were or are starting to have gyno puffy nips will be one of the first symptoms.

The glandular mass beneath the nipple that is the "lump" only comes after the physiological conditions for gyno have been present for quite some time, or if gyno has been present in the past and it's a "flare up"

If you have puffy nips TAKE AN AI immediately! Do not take Nolvadex, do not wait, do not lower your dose of androgens in hopes of it going away. You must lower total estrogen in the body and halt the patheo-physiological cascade of estrogen/estrodial.

I would run a high dose of Letro (2.5mg) ed for a week then back off and run Aromasin for the duration of your cycle at 12.5mg ed.

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
I think u guys misunderstood lol. I'm not on my first cycle yet, starting soon but not yet. Still fully natural as of now.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I think u guys misunderstood lol. I'm not on my first cycle yet, starting soon but not yet. Still fully natural as of now.

My suggestion would be to get as lean as you possibly can before considering running a cycle and make sure your nutrition is dialed in. All the tools you need our here with some great members to support you! we have a great nutrition forum. Once you feel you are ready post up your proposed cycle :)

bigboy312

Oct 1, 2013
USA
what is your cycle, if you off you may had some Estrogen Rebound. Get some Letro start low dose like half of a tab until goes away coming off it start reducing your dose and do 4 weeks of Nolva prior to coming off