©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Warming up oil in slin pins

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'm good. My blood pressure doesn't get up over stupid people. I just won 't suffer people who's posts begin with contradicting themselves and then proceed to advise people on the proper way to live their life especially since it's completely unrelated to the main topic of the thread.

It shouldn't have read with too much hostility. After all, didn't I wish the guy a pleasant day?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'm good. My blood pressure doesn't get up over stupid people. I just won 't suffer people who's posts begin with contradicting themselves and then proceed to advise people on the proper way to live their life especially since it's completely unrelated to the main topic of the thread.

It shouldn't have read with too much hostility. After all, didn't I wish the guy a pleasant day?

Yea you did sully now fuck you very much have a nice day.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Thanx bro, I appreciate it. Now, let's get this thread back on topic.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
It's all good guys. I'm just talking about warming the oil a little to flow through a 29 ga slin pin. I still use a 22ga pin for my bi weekly pins of a longer ester oil. Hell, last month I shoved an 18 ga needle in my ass to shoot some water based penicillin for a bad pin. That wasn't very pleasant. My wife refused to do it, so I proved her a coward. Lol. Warm gear just makes it easier.

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Like psych said just run it under warm water for a bit pull with a bigger pin ie 22 25 or whatever inject with a slin pin.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
If you're already sure you're not the one to be giving advice, why then did you go ahead and do it? You're that asshole that calls me up on the phone and asks me if I'm busy, and when I say "Yes, I'm really busy" proceeds to start a fucking 2 hour conversation about something that I don't give a shit about in the first place.

LoL. That's my fucking brother. no not the guy on this board. But he does that shit all the time. That shit pisses me off.

But please anyone tell me how you can hide it from your wife. When I start a cycle I want to fuck all the time. hell it's hard for me to but a key in the door knob and not my dick. it's just an expression it's not that small. My wife knows when I go from wanting to have sex 2-3 times a week to 2-3 times a day I'm on juice. Can't hide it from her don't try to. Heck I would announce i'm about to start but she would prob go on a 12 week vacation so I don't bother her so much. sigh if only she would let me have a gf or two on the side. life would be so much easier. :cool:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I've never warmed oils up for slin pin. But the products I use are a blend of eo and gso.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Ib told me this secret just shove it in ur ass first gives u pleasure and warms it up at the same time atleast that's what he said

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Ib told me this secret just shove it in ur ass first gives u pleasure and wants it up at the same time atleast that's what he said

Damn, thats a pretty sweet idea. Prison style warmer.lol. think ill just stick to my hot tap water for now :D

Diesel.808

May 19, 2014
Hawai'i 808 no ka oi
Yeah, me too. I have some pretty bad scar tissue in my injection spots. With the slin pins I can inject in many other spots.

you ever try 30g on 3ml syringe?
I have a bunch but never even tried cuz the shit is like bruise the finger for try n push that oil out. slin pins work but shitty kinda..and ya, gotta back load and all this and that...

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
As I said I'm gradually moving from 23's to Slin's.

I let the vial(s) sit in a little warm water as I prep everything. I'm even able to draw with the 29. Take's a little longer admittedly.

And the warm oil even makes it easier to push with my left hand.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
you ever try 30g on 3ml syringe?
I have a bunch but never even tried cuz the shit is like bruise the finger for try n push that oil out. slin pins work but shitty kinda..and ya, gotta back load and all this and that...

Have done it many times. Works fine with short esters especiall warmed up, but you put 2-3cc's of long esters in there and its a bitch...still doable tho. For that use 27g. 27g is happy medium between 25 and 30g