©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle help for meet/front load deca

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Be careful when frontloading, because some individuals develop an autoimmune reaction to having so many mg of the drug suddenly available in their system. It is not common, but there are people who frontload Test/Eq/Deca and will suddenly get very sick. When I say sick, I mean they are literally sneezing and have a runny nose, cough, etc. It can feel like a full blown cold, or it can feel like you have some full blown allergies that will absolutely cripple you.

Once again, this clearly does not happen very often. But if you are one of the unlucky individuals, you may really regret it. Do you have any experience with frontloading before? If you do and it was OK, then you are OK. Then again...the only way to even know if you may suffer from this, is if you actually do it one time and see the results. But just be prepared, because I have seen it happen to two different individuals and they were crippled for almost 2 weeks. They actually had to see their physician, and receive a load of allergy medications while being bedridden. You will go backwards instead of forwards if this happens.

~

I think the best thing you can do if you plan to frontload nandrolone, is to do something similar to what enigmatic said. However, I would take it a step further, and also add the short ester compound for the first 3 weeks at a very moderate dosage. If you are planning to do 600mg of Deca a week, which is the common dose, and do not plan to run it for the customary 10-14 weeks, then I would actually do what Engimatic said verbatim. However -- if I were in your situation, I would simply also add 3x/week NPP @ 100mg per injection for the first 3 weeks.

Week1- 1800mg ND (600 M/W/F) + 300mg NPP (100 M/W/F)
Week2- 1200mg ND (400 M/W/F) + 300mg NPP (100 M/W/F)
Week3- 600mg ND (200 M/W/F) + 300mg NPP (100 M/W/F)
Week4- 600mg ND ; whatever normal schedule you use.....

In essence, you will actually be getting 2100/1500/900 the first 3 weeks, but I think you will really notice it and be thankful you did it. Although just frontloading 3x then 2x the amount in the first 2 weeks will be good, I certainly think you would notice somewhat more of the "kick" by adding the 300NPP for the first 3 weeks. By week 4, it should really get going.

Let us know how things work out for you.

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Be careful when frontloading, because some individuals develop an autoimmune reaction to having so many mg of the drug suddenly available in their system. It is not common, but there are people who frontload Test/Eq/Deca and will suddenly get very sick. When I say sick, I mean they are literally sneezing and have a runny nose, cough, etc. It can feel like a full blown cold, or it can feel like you have some full blown allergies that will absolutely cripple you.

Once again, this clearly does not happen very often. But if you are one of the unlucky individuals, you may really regret it. Do you have any experience with frontloading before? If you do and it was OK, then you are OK. Then again...the only way to even know if you may suffer from this, is if you actually do it one time and see the results. But just be prepared, because I have seen it happen to two different individuals and they were crippled for almost 2 weeks. They actually had to see their physician, and receive a load of allergy medications while being bedridden. You will go backwards instead of forwards if this happens.

~

I think the best thing you can do if you plan to frontload nandrolone, is to do something similar to what enigmatic said. However, I would take it a step further, and also add the short ester compound for the first 3 weeks at a very moderate dosage. If you are planning to do 600mg of Deca a week, which is the common dose, and do not plan to run it for the customary 10-14 weeks, then I would actually do what Engimatic said verbatim. However -- if I were in your situation, I would simply just add 3x week NPP for the first 3 weeks on top of that.

Week1- 1800mg ND (600 M/W/F) + 300mg NPP (100 M/W/F)
Week2- 1200mg ND (400 M/W/F) + 300mg NPP (100 M/W/F)
Week3- 600mg ND (200 M/W/F) + 300mg NPP (100 M/W/F)
Week4- 600mg ND ; whatever normal schedule you use.....

In essence, you will actually be getting 2100/1500/900 the first 3 weeks, but I think you will really notice it and be thankful you did it. Although just frontloading 3x then 2x the amount in the first 2 weeks will be good, I certainly think you would notice somewhat more of the "kick" by adding the 300NPP for the first 3 weeks. By week 4, it should really get going.

Let us know how things work out for you.
I knew someone would have your answer psych.

Last edited:

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I am all natural, and I am a men's physique athlete. However, I do know what I'm talking about. So it was partially true.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I am all natural, and I am a men's physique athlete. However, I do know what I'm talking about. So it was partially true.

Never doubted ya!
The first time I did alot of test I got sick. But ALOT OF OTHER FACTORS where involved. I do know what you're saying though, seen it. Test can crush WBC count when you're not use to it. Also ANYTHING put it in new to the body can have a reaction, like one time I was taking alot of test 500. Hurt so bad, benadryl helped alot. Mostly from BA.

I'm doin a log for this as I get ready for my meet in December. Will keep you guys posted. I know when Deca kicks in cause:
1. I go hypo alot
2. Hunger
3. When I can hit 315 for 15's on the bench raw it's on! Just need to watch diet so I can make 220's.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Yeah let us know when you really feel it kicking full blast. I have a feeling it will be somewhere between Week 3.5 to Week 5.