©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ranking the Roids Info

P

pincrusher

it is an ok guide but come on, they give growth hormone an 8 for strength & mass gains. how much growth would have to be injected and for how long to make the gains they claim with this guide. the average person would never be able to afford the amount needed to come close to what thay claim in this guide .

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
it is an ok guide but come on, they give growth hormone an 8 for strength & mass gains. how much growth would have to be injected and for how long to make the gains they claim with this guide. the average person would never be able to afford the amount needed to come close to what thay claim in this guide .

Yeah really bro! And Nolva is no good for test stimulation?!? Says who?

I've heard horror stories from bros who used GH. Nobody thinks it worth the money. I'm not gonna f... with it.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
imdaman1 said:
Yeah really bro! And Nolva is no good for test stimulation?!? Says who?

I've heard horror stories from bros who used GH. Nobody thinks it worth the money. I'm not gonna f... with it.

Does Nolva stimulate Test production? I thought only Clomid did that.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
wes said:
What kind of stories,,,,???

Sweaty, sleepless nights. Painful, achy hands. No solid, noticeable gains except FOOT growth. Thats right - the old shoe size went up a few notches and that was basically all. The dude thought he might have had carpal tunnel syndrome - turned out it was just the GH. No thanks, none for me.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Freejay said:
Does Nolva stimulate Test production? I thought only Clomid did that.

Nolva has been shown to raise natural test levels 150% greater than Clomid - AND its cheaper.

Defconx3

Jun 6, 2005
imdaman1 said:
Nolva has been shown to raise natural test levels 150% greater than Clomid - AND its cheaper.

Yes, I've read studies that have said the same thing.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I am 2 wks off a cycle like this:

wks 1 - 20 1g test e EW
wks 1 - 6 50mg dbol ED
wks 1 - 12 400mg deca EW
wk 14 75mg dbol ED
wks 14 - 18 tren ace. 100mg ED
wks 14 - 18 50mg winny tabs ED
wks 20 - 22 250mg test e EW

I'm starting Nolva only pct tomorrow. I'll let you guys know what happens.

After pct it will probably be something a little less expensive, but still somewhat "hard."

wks 1-10 125mg prop EOD
wks 1-10 500mg test e EW
wks 1-4 150mg Anadrol ED
wks 1-6 100mg tren ED

Probably Nolva-only for pct again - until I actually SEE reason to do more. I know guys who cycle steroids that don't even know what pct means. They don't "diet" either. They just eat everything in sight. lol - I'm talkin about BIG SWOLE RIPPED guys. Im not saying pct isn't necessary - I know that it is necessary - but I do think that it is a waste to spend $300 on pct for every cycle. It is my opinion that the money would have been much more useful if it were spent on more anabolics while on-cycle.

Last edited:

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
The only way I'd take it is if It made my dick grow 3 more inches....The difference between an average dick and a big dick is only 3"...

P

pincrusher

imdaman1 said:
Sweaty, sleepless nights. Painful, achy hands. No solid, noticeable gains except FOOT growth. Thats right - the old shoe size went up a few notches and that was basically all. The dude thought he might have had carpal tunnel syndrome - turned out it was just the GH. No thanks, none for me.
yeah i am familiar with some of these symptoms. i was using 5iu of growth and on top of that i was also using 50mcg of igf. talk about a tingling of the whole body all the time, fruck it tingled really bad. i also found parts of my body would go numb quite quickly especially my ass and legs when sittin on the crapper.

ever try to get up off the crapper when your glutes & legs go totally numb? you fall down go boom!!!

LOL i would sleep on my arm and when the alarm would go off at 2am for me to go to work, i couldnt feel my hand and would just slap at the alarm with the dead weight till i finally hit the button to turn it off. the wife used to laugh at me all the time. i also got some pain in my elbow joints from the gh.

i will still run the gh because it does work for me as long as i run the higher dosages and just deal with the sides. they are not really damaging but can lead to embarrassing moments.

MdTNT

pincrusher said:
ever try to get up off the crapper when your glutes & legs go totally numb? you fall down go boom!!!

LOL i would sleep on my arm and when the alarm would go off at 2am for me to go to work, i couldnt feel my hand and would just slap at the alarm with the dead weight till i finally hit the button to turn it off. the wife used to laugh at me all the time. i also got some pain in my elbow joints from the gh..

I do the same thing and my wife used to laugh hystericaly....i would end up smackin myself in the head trying to move my arm back every time....yes, most of us who have used gh have experienced one if not more of these situations.....thanks for the memories Pin. LOL