©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Larry Wheels

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Very motivating! I wish I was in my 20's again..:(
The guy is unbelievably powerful! I hope he can keep going and avoid major injuries.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I just watched one of his recent videos.

675LBS/307KG BENCH PRESS PR - YouTube

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I saw he had torn his bi-cep but luckily he won't require surgery. Something had to finally stop him as he seems to have been breaking pr's constantly for a long time now. Even for freaks the body can only handle so much before something bad happens.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hard to imagine he wont need surgery. I've seen the YT vides about his injury. Hope the best for him.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Crappy part is he tore it on stones I think? Of all the shit he's done, I wouldn't think stones would do it simply because if the motion used? I dunno only stones I ever pick up are to throw at people [emoji23]

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
A lot of these social media stars just try and put out entertaining vids now. I saw him arm wrestling in a vid the other day and that has to be the stupidest thing a powerlifter/bodybuilder can do especially against a pro.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I saw he had torn his bi-cep but luckily he won't require surgery. Something had to finally stop him as he seems to have been breaking pr's constantly for a long time now. Even for freaks the body can only handle so much before something bad happens.

Yes he seemed to recover quite fast and is back to lifting heavy.

A lot of these social media stars just try and put out entertaining vids now. I saw him arm wrestling in a vid the other day and that has to be the stupidest thing a powerlifter/bodybuilder can do especially against a pro.

I agree some of the things he does for views is stupid for his powerlifting.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
In this video it says he is going for a world record attempt in 8 weeks.

8 WEEKS OUT FROM WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT (POWERLIFTING) - YouTube

BrooklynBorn

Donating Member
Oct 8, 2017
I remember he was openly talking about his cycles somewhere? Is he still open about it? Wondering what he an Efferding do to stay healthy and still so obviously on.

BrooklynBorn

Donating Member
Oct 8, 2017
he's good for power lifting, being that he looks as good as he does. I remember he's young as well, so even more impressive.

The video showing the profile view his form on the SSB is something I have been looking for, I wanted to see whether he sat back or not and what his lumbar position looked like. Some treat it like a front squat and others like low bar.