©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ok I need smart answers

freaksized

Sep 29, 2013
US
Ok brothers need ur help my cholesterol was 298(bad) my good cholesterol was 45, which is ok...my doc wanted me on chol meds...I'm switching back to my competition diet n more n more cardio...if that doesn't work n I have to take meds...would my test enanthate I love so much be ok to take...I'm on bystolic now for mild hypertension. ..its under control...AND NO I HAVENT BEEN ON CYCLE FOR A YEAR NOW...So its not elevated from that...I've done powerlifting and just ate anything I wanted...but thats done...back to completely shredded. ..

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Freak, take the meds and get it controlled now. If your ldl is almost 300, even Crestor is going to have a hard time getting you in range, and that is one of the strongest statins on the market. At 10mg it will reduce ldl by 56% which is still high. It can also raise hdl which will help your ratio but I still would not go over trt dose till it is controlled. Why is it SO high? Does it run in the family, shitty diet, orals? Sorry if this is not what you hoped to hear, but your heart is deffinately something you dont want to mess with cause more times than not you find out when its too late! Add 2g of flush free niacin, red rice yeast, and some coq10 along with your script for Crestor to help expedite things. Once you do, slowly ween off the Crestor and keep the add ins, but dont guess, keep a close eye on it

Last edited:

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Freak, take the meds and get it controlled now. If your ldl is almost 300, even Crestor is going to have a hard time getting you in range, and that is one of the strongest statins on the market. At 10mg it will reduce ldl by 56% which is still high. It can also raise hdl which will help your ratio but I still would not go over trt dose till it is controlled. Why is it SO high? Does it run in the family, shitty diet, orals? Sorry if this is not what you hoped to hear, but your heart is deffinately something you dont want to mess with cause more times than not you find out when its too late! Add 2g of flush free niacin, red rice yeast, and some coq10 along with your script for Crestor to help expedite things. Once you do, slowly ween off the Crestor and keep the add ins, but dont guess, keep a close eye on it

Perfect advice brother!

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
You gotta do the cardio. Get yourself a prowler. It will get your heart in shape fast. This is on top of what Magnus said.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Man, I would say to focus on diet and exercise first... The sides of those statins can be worse than what they are worth...

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Some people reported an improvement in cholesterol numbers from using gw5156.