©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Guidence requested

Manstien Krieg

Mar 10, 2009
I will be starting a speed/strength cycle at months end, however I am NOT a bodybuilder, and will be cycling the following:

1-8 Winstrol 50 mg Every Day
1-8 Eq 400mg Per Week

**Hcg 300-500iu Every 4-5 days**

Week 8 40mg Tamoximed/100mg Clomid Every Day
Week 9 30mg Tamoximed/50mg Clomid Every Day
Week 10 20mg Tamoximed/50mg Clomid Every Day

Any advice from anyone, about any of this would be great. Also anyone who has used this gear before, or a similar cycle, who can give me insite on the endstate would also be great

Thanks!

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
I will be starting a speed/strength cycle at months end, however I am NOT a bodybuilder, and will be cycling the following:

1-8 Winstrol 50 mg Every Day
1-8 Eq 400mg Per Week

**Hcg 300-500iu Every 4-5 days**

Week 8 40mg Tamoximed/100mg Clomid Every Day
Week 9 30mg Tamoximed/50mg Clomid Every Day
Week 10 20mg Tamoximed/50mg Clomid Every Day

Any advice from anyone, about any of this would be great. Also anyone who has used this gear before, or a similar cycle, who can give me insite on the endstate would also be great

Thanks!

please post

wt
bf %
lift history
cycle history
diet
goals

Thanks

Manstien Krieg

Mar 10, 2009
age 28
ht 73" (6' 2")
wt :244.5
bf %: the system I have to use has me at 17 %, but more accuratly 13%
lift history: no adverse medical conditions/no sergury history
cycle history : zero
diet: 3700 cal
goals: to remain the same size, drop BF, increase endurance and increase muscle density at the molecular level IOT increase strength/stamina while maintaining relative size

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
age 28
ht 73" (6' 2")
wt :244.5
bf %: the system I have to use has me at 17 %, but more accuratly 13%
lift history: no adverse medical conditions/no sergury history
cycle history : zero
diet: 3700 cal
goals: to remain the same size, drop BF, increase endurance and increase muscle density at the molecular level IOT increase strength/stamina while maintaining relative size

Those are solid stats, if your bf is in fact at 13%. good job getting there without AAS

Your cycle is lousy. Your first cycle should be single ested test (cyp or e) for 12 weeks. somehting like

week 1-12 test c 500 mg/wk (2 shots every 3.5 days, 250 mg each)

week 13 and 14 nothing

week 15 clomid 100 mg ed / nolva 40 mg ed
week 16 clo 50/ nolva 30
week 17 clo 40 / nolva 20

Any cycle needs a test base, using EQ alone is a bad idea. Also skik the winny. Its overrated.

your results will be diet/rest/training dependant. hope this helps:cool:

Manstien Krieg

Mar 10, 2009
Those are solid stats, if your bf is in fact at 13%. good job getting there without AAS

Your cycle is lousy. Your first cycle should be single ested test (cyp or e) for 12 weeks. somehting like

week 1-12 test c 500 mg/wk (2 shots every 3.5 days, 250 mg each)

week 13 and 14 nothing

week 15 clomid 100 mg ed / nolva 40 mg ed
week 16 clo 50/ nolva 30
week 17 clo 40 / nolva 20

Any cycle needs a test base, using EQ alone is a bad idea. Also skik the winny. Its overrated.

your results will be diet/rest/training dependant. hope this helps:cool:
Ok, Thanks.
I have all the components for my cycle listed above already. I have a Maximum of 13 weeks to complete.
Time is not on the side of your cycle. I will rotate my time table and try to shift to the left, but barring that I believe I am stuck with the cycle components I have. More realistically I could "tweek" the components i have.
Any Advice on that would be great.
Thanks again for your time!

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Ok, Thanks.
I have all the components for my cycle listed above already. I have a Maximum of 13 weeks to complete.
Time is not on the side of your cycle. I will rotate my time table and try to shift to the left, but barring that I believe I am stuck with the cycle components I have. More realistically I could "tweek" the components i have.
Any Advice on that would be great.
Thanks again for your time!

What so critical about 13 weeks? You going into the service? or on vacation to the beach?

With what you have, your fucked. EQ is 6 weeks before it hits and needs to go 10 weeks minimum, 14 prefered. 8 weeks of EQ is a complete waste.

You only get one first cycle, afetr that they are never the same. Dont piss it away with 8 weeks of eq and winny. get test instead, and wait until you have time to use it properly. And dont forget PCT

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
really??? why not??

drob,first i'd like to say its my opinion only. my reasoning was thatEq is only moderately androgenic and just slightly estrogenic, same with winny. So your not getting alot of test stimulation therefore your not going to be suppressing your natural test a whole lot. Yes the pct mentioned would be excellent with a test base...rot

Manstien Krieg

Mar 10, 2009
What so critical about 13 weeks? You going into the service? or on vacation to the beach?

With what you have, your fucked. EQ is 6 weeks before it hits and needs to go 10 weeks minimum, 14 prefered. 8 weeks of EQ is a complete waste.

You only get one first cycle, afetr that they are never the same. Dont piss it away with 8 weeks of eq and winny. get test instead, and wait until you have time to use it properly. And dont forget PCT
wow thanks for the advice. will correct acordingly.

iraqkev

Dec 29, 2008
Iraq
What are you training for? EQ is not a good option if you are training for a sport that you might get tested for. It shows up way too easy...
Also be careful with the advice you get dude. Remember most of the guys here are bodybuilders. They train to get big and strong and their advice is excellent if you want to get big and strong but you said you're training for a sport that you need increased endurance. If you want increased endurance stay away from most AAS. You can't measure athletic performance or fitness for a lot of sports with bodyfat percentages and the like.