©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Feeling Rundown?!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Been feeling rundown this year...Real tired (mind and body)!

But lately everything feels beat up: feet, legs, arms, shoulders, etc (really heavy and just wore out feeling everywhere)...Obviously I've had the bloated feeling since Thanksgiving and that's probably not subsiding until the holidays end because that's what we do during this season is eat lol!

Recently dropped Synthetine, lamin and selen (just don't really feel like doing anything shot wise and workouts have been less then half-assed)...Currently running only the following:

Test Enan 500mg/wk (split wed/sat)
Black Tops 5iu/ed (M-F)
HCG 500iu/wk (split wed/sat)

Stool, urine, eyes, skin, etc all appear normal so body sign wise nothing wrong there...Obviously not a doctor but also have no intentions of going either lol.

Thoughts everyone...Anything I can add to boost some energy or any recommendations to break away from this rundown feeling?!

Thanks.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Why not try dropping down to trt levels and 1iu of gh for a few weeks. Sometimes your body just needs a rest. Or you could use that product Mike Arnold is selling. Vicaine. That shit makes me happy no matter the circumstance. [emoji3]

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Think about maybe just taking a break from everything? It may not even be a physical thing but mentally stressed about work, home life situation, etc. How about a vacation to just relax and try to set aside everything mentally to just R&R. Maybe some legit accupuncture and full body massages.

I think it may be a mental thing and once you are able to "let go" of everything, you will bounce back energized and refreshed.

Just a random thought.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Kinda hard to even hazard a guess at this point. It would be a real shot in the dark. Any chance of going to get bloodwork done on your own? That might shed some light on things.

Just a wild-ass guess, but it could possibly Vitamin D deficiency. That leads to low energy and a general malaise. Especially this time of year when we don’t get outside in the sun as much for our bodies to produce it naturally. You can try supplementing it, hit the tanning bed for 10 minutes 2-3 times a week, or head outside for 20 minutes a day and read a book in the park. That’s just a complete shot in the dark, though. It could just as easily be Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma for all we know.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Any chance being on the growth etc has your thyroid taxed? May be worth testing I'm probably testing mine this next set of bloodwork I run, I seem to go through those phases myself but there never seems to be a matching probably cause.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Brotha
Hope you feel better man
Get that blood test man
You need to take care of your self.
When I came to this forum your posts were the ones that got me hooked one here.
We need you here brotha - we need you whole

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
How are your morning sugars/carbs? Look hard at your died. I would also drop at least one caffeine tab before training when your just not getting your head wrapped around training. Once you do a set or two the caffeine will kick you in the ass.
You could always try a NoDose tab in the morning as well.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Kinda hard to even hazard a guess at this point. It would be a real shot in the dark. Any chance of going to get bloodwork done on your own? That might shed some light on things.

Just a wild-ass guess, but it could possibly Vitamin D deficiency. That leads to low energy and a general malaise. Especially this time of year when we don’t get outside in the sun as much for our bodies to produce it naturally. You can try supplementing it, hit the tanning bed for 10 minutes 2-3 times a week, or head outside for 20 minutes a day and read a book in the park. That’s just a complete shot in the dark, though. It could just as easily be Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma for all we know.
Non Hodgkins lymphoma. Sully you really know how to make a guy feel good!
But you may be right about vitamin D. I always feel great after a few hours in the sun.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Non Hodgkins lymphoma. Sully you really know how to make a guy feel good!
But you may be right about vitamin D. I always feel great after a few hours in the sun.

Perhaps it was a somewhat exaggerated example, but the point is that both Vitamin D deficiency and cancer can exhibit the same general symptoms that he is having. One is mostly benign, and the other can be fatal. The only way to differentiate between the 2 is to go to the doctor and have bloodwork done.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
A good blow job, back rub and party favors (alcohol, cigars or w.e. floats your boat) is sure to get your spirit up. Haha

Maybe visit a massage parlor and ask about their unadvertised specials for big tips. Ahaha

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Thanks guy...Appreciate the input!

A lot of good thoughts that I'll touch on later when I have a little more time to sit down...Thanks again!

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Perhaps it was a somewhat exaggerated example, but the point is that both Vitamin D deficiency and cancer can exhibit the same general symptoms that he is having. One is mostly benign, and the other can be fatal. The only way to differentiate between the 2 is to go to the doctor and have bloodwork done.

LOL so serious. ;)

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
some good input above as some of the guys have stated, a short break, some vitamin d (sun), the bj sounds like a great idea to lol hahaha.

You might want to try cleaning the diet up some if you aren't eating clean and maybe switch your gh inj to before bed if you aren't doing that already.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Sorry guys, haven't made it back to this thread...Been playing in the crypto forum:cool:

Figured if I die I better have some investments going or the wife will kill me a second time:eek::D:p

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Ya brother, if you figure out how to feel rested and rejuvenated let us know. I can barely get up in the morning :D

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
After my health incident I would advise just getting a full bkood panel. Check for any viral or bacterial infections and allergies. Have a doctor over look your immune system. Obvioudly mine was compromised and I lacked the ability to acknowledge it in time. I lucked out and caught my issue right before it became a potentially deadly outcome. So, I woukd seriously just go see a good doctor that actually listens and cares about their patients. Be upfront about all the shit you do and just want to ensure yoir overall health. It could honestly be something majir like sully and few others said, you wont kniw until you do all the medical stuff.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Making a shit ton of money in the market does wonders for your spunk! My portfolio has been doing extremely well.

It's funny watching the market crowd trying to explain Bitcion......lol

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Here's what I would do. Firstly, drop the GH. That's a solid dose, at that dose I personally feel like what you are explaining. GH lethargy is no joke, it will have you mentally and physically drained. Drop it and usually within a week, energy levels shoot up and I feel like I have awoken from a coma! Secondly, vitamin D levels. This is huge! I take 10,000iu split into two 5000iu doses, once in the AM and once late evening after dinner. Get blood work to see where levels are at. Took 10,000iu per day for me and only 5000iu for my Wife to get our levels up to 60. Never felt better. Vit D deficiency is very common.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Here's what I would do. Firstly, drop the GH. That's a solid dose, at that dose I personally feel like what you are explaining. GH lethargy is no joke, it will have you mentally and physically drained. Drop it and usually within a week, energy levels shoot up and I feel like I have awoken from a coma! Secondly, vitamin D levels. This is huge! I take 10,000iu split into two 5000iu doses, once in the AM and once late evening after dinner. Get blood work to see where levels are at. Took 10,000iu per day for me and only 5000iu for my Wife to get our levels up to 60. Never felt better. Vit D deficiency is very common.

I would do this as well. Get full blood work to see if you have anything out of range. Drop hgh as that is often the cause of all of your side effects for many. 5iu black tops is more than enough to effect energy.