©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can EQ cause a rash

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I have never heard of chiggers...Had to look it up. Wow...Nasty little bastards! I Googled photos of chigger bites and they looked horrible! LOL!! Hundreds of bites at a time...Just awful.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have never heard of chiggers...Had to look it up. Wow...Nasty little bastards! I Googled photos of chigger bites and they looked horrible! LOL!! Hundreds of bites at a time...Just awful.

In Georgia, we have em active and biting any time the temp is over about 60 degrees. The way to avoid them is stay out of tall grass, etc in the summertime. Or, when going into the woods, wear rubber boots and duct tape the boot to the pants leg to keep them from getting in and attacking the ankles They also hit the waist band area too. Bug spray helps too.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013

P it went undiagnosed for 2 months and got completely effective now I'm on massive amounts of antibiotics and cortisone creams but at least the burning insanely torturous f****** it is gone and maybe it will be healed in about another month thank God and to think all of this happened because I was playing frisbee golf and I lost my disc in the woods and went to look for it. The next time that happens I will just buy a new 2012 spending $400 on medical visits and prescriptions

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
P it went undiagnosed for 2 months and got completely effective now I'm on massive amounts of antibiotics and cortisone creams but at least the burning insanely torturous f****** it is gone and maybe it will be healed in about another month thank God and to think all of this happened because I was playing frisbee golf and I lost my disc in the woods and went to look for it. The next time that happens I will just buy a new 2012 spending $400 on medical visits and prescriptions

Man, that along with the photos you posted is just awful! I feel for ya'. I'm guessing no way to eradicate them? They must chew up animals as well?